Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria & Melissa: 00-44: Kensington: Outstanding outcall adventure  (Read 2253 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Maria, 24, 5’7”, Spanish, dark haired, slim size 8, small, firm breasts with responsive nipples, unbelievable arse, see the picture, firm and beautiful, fully shave pussy, tattoos on her back, nose ring, not a great love of mine but it doesn’t matter, large nose, like a very hot Cher pre-plastic surgery, great smile and flashing eyes External Link/Members Only

Melissa, 21, 5’7”, Romanian, darkish hair with light highlights, size 8, slim, small, lovely breasts, great arse, fully shaven, lip and cheek studs, they don’t get in the way, couple of tats, very pretty, like the hot waitress you would love to get hold of. Good English, reviewed when I saw her with Sarah last week https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95282.0

This is a story of a photo of one of the best arses I’ve ever seen, sent to me as a tempter by the agency as an introduction of Maria, part time, starting off only doing duos.

00-44 girls tell me they only see a handful of clients a week, they are part time girls, some only work evenings because they have day jobs, some only days for the opposite reason, some only do overnights. My experience bears out the fact that they are fresh, ready to go, enthusiastic, can be a little shy at the start, certainly not mechanical and definitely not on a conveyor belt.

I had to be in the area for a meeting afterwards and decided rather than using the “ok” agency incall facilities which have a tendency to get very hot, decided to find a hotel with a day rate and booked via between9and5.com.

This mob cater for people who need to be in some place during the day, for a meeting, event etc. and I would imagine even the daft lads in the marketing department realized, dirty old fuckers like us entertaining hookers.

The system is very easy, I searched for a suite, some choices came up priced in USD, I found a suitably located 4 star chain hotel, not the standard I would normally book for business or pleasure but perfectly serviceable with a king size bed, good bathroom, aircon & wifi. Booking is online, then you get an email with confirmation number and pay cash or card at check in.

This was going to be my first time seeing girls on my turf in the UK, done it a lot abroad in hotels but there was a frisson of excitement when I checked in.

2 hours, £560 plus hotel “suite” I use the term loosely £79 so still less than a Max’s duo and around the same as a couple of Polish girls from Hot Collection.

Booked into the hotel, paid cash up front, set the room up, with a bit of music, lighting, drinks and showered just in time as the girls knocked on my door.

They came in, we said our hellos, they went to the bathroom to change, Maria returned in lingerie with stockings, Melissa is a schoolgirl with a head girl badge on her uniform, very apt.

We had a drink and a brief chat, clothes came off and the glorious first erection sprang into life, lots of deep French kissing, the girls shared my cock, balls and crack, standing first then on the bed, they were not shy with mouths and tongues, after twenty minutes I was ready to pop, I stood, they knelt and were treated to a double cim/facial.

We cleaned up, had a drink and a chat until the little fella stirred again and was orally manipulated to full mast ready for fucking, first Maria in cowgirl then very deep reverse cowgirl while I kissed and fondled Melissa then cowgirl with Melissa while Maria worked my balls and crack with her magic tongue and fingers and after around 30 minutes I shot my second load into the condom.

We cleaned up, chatted some more, drank some more until Melissa instigated another go with a blow job, Maria took over, Melissa caressed and kissed her on the back and neck while I was still getting plenty of cock sucking, they are both bi-sexual and it was hot to watch. They both got down to cock worship, sucking, licking, sharing and ball play until I unloaded pop three in Melissa’s mouth, she went to clean up while Maria gave me a delicious slow licking and sucking around cock, balls and arse.

There was around twenty minutes to go so we finished the booze, kissed, stroked and played around and time came up with the girls performing another double headed blowjob trying to elicit a fourth shot, alas to no avail, the mind was willing but the tank was empty.

These girls are not model beautiful but very pretty, with outstanding bodies but the thing that sets them apart is an outstanding attitude, with no mechanical bullshit or clock watching, it was a great punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:47:12 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Online hendrix

Excellent review YBL :hi: - I really should check out 00-44. They've been around for ages and always had a good rep for honest pictures and services.

Offline Jay72

I hate you YLF with all these duos, lucky bastard  :crazy:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Excellent review YBL :hi: - I really should check out 00-44. They've been around for ages and always had a good rep for honest pictures and services.

Thanks hendrix, well worth it, good honest agency.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I hate you YLF with all these duos, lucky bastard  :crazy:

Thanks Jay :cool: my first punt was a duo, been a greedy fucker ever since....

Yeboahsleftfoot

After my Max's duo for nearly the same price as this including the hotel room for half an hour less, this lot are great value for money, if only they had a bigger roster of girls, my preference is generally new ones rather than repeats/regulars.

Offline JAYZ

I know, I've said it before but I love all the ladies I've seen through this agency. Why? Because as the reviewer states there has never been clock watching or mechanical approaches. It is a bit more expensive but worth the wait. Thanks for the review as I was wondering about Maria and Meliisa. I love slim pretty girls which is why I saw Elizabeth at the same agency.