Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HD has fun with Michelle Independent  (Read 1317 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Finally got to meet Michelle on Friday for an hour of fun in West London.

Up to the moment I met Michelle, Emily Creme Brûlée, had been my top ranked Polish girl despite not having seen her for a number of years. Michelle is equal to that and will probably surpass Emily the more times I meet her in the future when she visits London.

Comms

Excellent Comms with Michelle. My booking was made prior to the infamous review on here. Sent Michelle an email and we agreed a mutual time and I sent her a booking request, which she confirmed. Arrived in West London and she text me the room number. Cannot fault her Comms.

Venue

Nice hotel in West London. From her other reviews this week I am sure others will know where she was working from this week.

Event

Got to say hello to Platinum Cindy,who was leaving just as I arrived and we had a brief chat and catch up. Looking forward to seeing her in February.

Michelle looked stunning in some black underwear and hold ups. :cool:

Quick shower and started with a long session of DFK, Michelle is a great kisser and I fingered her pussy. Moved onto 69 and then on with a condom and then sex with her on top till I popped.  :yahoo:

Another long session of DFK, fingering her pussy, 69, kissing and licking her nipples and then on with a condom with sex in MISH till I popped for a second time. :yahoo:

We chatted for a while afterwards and actually went over our time.

Showered again and parted after a short DFK session with Michelle and to begin my journey to my second punt that day with AQ.

Summary

Great punt with Michelle who provides a great GFE experience. At no point was I deterred by that infamous review, don't let that put you off, and I will continue to see Michelle when she is back in London.

I recommend Michelle highly to those who are following my punting exploits on here. :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

Offline herbie007

Hey HD

Good to see you finally got to meet Michelle, something I'm yet to do  :P

BTW you really do live up to your name going to see Anal Queen after Michelle you horny fucker.   :D :diablo:  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Hey HD

Good to see you finally got to meet Michelle, something I'm yet to do  :P

BTW you really do live up to your name going to see Anal Queen after Michelle you horny fucker.   :D :diablo:  :drinks:

Thanks Herbie

Michelle is a great punt and then so is AQ.

HD

password02

Nice update on Michelle - you will book her several more times over the coming weeks -

Glad it all went well

Offline stayer

Hornydevil247

Nice update on Michelle - you will book her several more times over the coming weeks -

Glad it all went well

Thanks Mr PW

I am sure I will see Michelle though I will try not to upset Fredpunter by monopolising Michelle as well as Dee, Ameera or Adele.

HD

fredpunter

Thanks Mr PW

I am sure I will see Michelle though I will try not to upset Fredpunter by monopolising Michelle as well as Dee, Ameera or Adele.

HD

You are all heart hd  :hi: