Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - MillieMayxx - Swadlincote  (Read 2500 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7351677) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MrRandom87

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Fee/Duration: 1hr incall £200.
Location: New build house on a reasonably upmarket new estate, fairly rural just outside of Swadlincote (DE11). Lots of on-street parking, very quiet area so it was easy to be discreet.

Would I return: Yes, planning to soon.
Would I recommend: Yes, prices are fairly top end but it was a very good meet.

The Girl: Fairly petite 20 something, red hair at the time I met her but I believe she's gone blonde since then! Slim but not skinny, breasts probably about a C cup? Pictures are definitely her, I'd argue they don't do her justice to be honest but they give you a good idea.

Comms: Contacted via whatsapp to arrange a meet a couple of hours later, received a response within a few minutes and confirmed the booking. She gave me a postcode to the next street to her to work out the travel (she's a bit of a trek from me) and asked me to confirm when leaving. Did so and received the actual postcode and instructions where to park (there's plenty of on street parking).

The Meet: This was at the end of November, I was still fairly new to this then but Millie was very friendly. Was offered a drink initially and accepted, we sat and chatted for a few minutes before moving into very natural DFK and slowly undressing eachother. Moved into some very good OWO which I had to stop shortly after so as to not end the meet too soon! Moved into some RO which she says she enjoys a lot (and appeared to!), when we reached a good stopping point moved into some cowgirl, followed that with some missionary before finally finishing up with some doggy.

Summary: A great meet, excellent varied sex with an attractive 20 something. I know her rates are on the upper end but this was pretty much exactly what I'd expect from a GFE meet at that price point.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
And another….. your on a roll, thank you  :drinks:

Offline InMefan

She only sees people that are white British. Her profile mentions she only sees English gentleman but I assumed that would include all people that are British born which means all races but I contacted her enquiring and she says she only white British people.

Online SonofAJohn

£200 for 1 hour in derby is outrageous.

Offline cock custard

£200 for 1 hour in derby is outrageous.
Prices are going crazy, even the munters are at £150.

Offline hunkybc

2024 the year of the crazy prices  :yahoo:

Offline NervousJ

crackers. i've been trawling the ng9 area today and the amount of £150 hh is just ridiculous. i remember shagging Unforgetable Karla for £60. those days are long gone. i guess they all blame covid and the war in ukraine..

Offline hunkybc

crackers. i've been trawling the ng9 area today and the amount of £150 hh is just ridiculous. i remember shagging Unforgetable Karla for £60. those days are long gone. i guess they all blame covid and the war in ukraine..

The NG9 area is ridiculous! It only takes one to up their price too and they all follow! Ah yes unforgettable Karla...even she is £100 for 30 mins and now £150 for the hour! 

Online SonofAJohn

Soon time for that punters strike, mentioned previously

Online SonofAJohn

She only sees people that are white British. Her profile mentions she only sees English gentleman but I assumed that would include all people that are British born which means all races but I contacted her enquiring and she says she only white British people.
Is that her way of saying, she thinks only a white british guy would pay an ugly girl like her ridiculous money for 1 hour in derby.
Seems more of an insult to the white british guy to be honest, this shit looking prostitute is relying on your custom because you are the only ones silly enough to pay.

Offline hunkybc

Soon time for that punters strike, mentioned previously

Over on that other forum the WGs are all complaining of service is slow, no shows and they are struggling to pay or hotels and rent!

Online SonofAJohn

Over on that other forum the WGs are all complaining of service is slow, no shows and they are struggling to pay or hotels and rent!
LOL I saw that yesterday.
Some are saying their conspiracies from a few years ago are coming to fruition now.
I do agree with the fact there is less punters nowadays in the market. I think that is true.

But it should teach them a lesson about the type of business they are in. It is not a formal/professional type of business where you can continuously raise your rates and expect demand to be there. They are not accountants or lawyers.

Offline hunkybc

Totally agree. Punting is a luxury to me. If my profession does not do well and cost of living / inflation keeps going up then that's less money to spend on luxury things. It's the same for the majority of us.

I've spent some crazy money in the past... wouldn't dream of doing that now!

Offline JontyR

Is that her way of saying, she thinks only a white british guy would pay an ugly girl like her ridiculous money for 1 hour in derby.
Seems more of an insult to the white british guy to be honest, this shit looking prostitute is relying on your custom because you are the only ones silly enough to pay.
Wow, this seems a bit vitriolic, have you seen her?
Didn't think you saw British SPs.

Online SonofAJohn

Wow, this seems a bit vitriolic, have you seen her?
Didn't think you saw British SPs.
I like this word. Thanks
I haven't seen her and yes I don't tend to see British SPs but I have fucked a lot of them in civvie world.
They don't say good things about the people who pay for their lifestyles. This one charging what she does and saying "only white english men" it is not a compliment to white english men. It is rather an insult. Some prostitutes see their customers as targets to exploit and exclude punters who they cannot exploit so easily.

Offline Dipper

Well that’s your theory anyway.

More likely a case of personal choice/freedom to choose who can and can’t access their bodies though.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 08:51:32 pm by Dipper »

Offline JontyR

I like this word. Thanks
I haven't seen her and yes I don't tend to see British SPs but I have fucked a lot of them in civvie world.
They don't say good things about the people who pay for their lifestyles. This one charging what she does and saying "only white english men" it is not a compliment to white english men. It is rather an insult. Some prostitutes see their customers as targets to exploit and exclude punters who they cannot exploit so easily.
What unadulterated bollocks.

Yeah, there may be some SPs out there that lead some blokes on and encourage EAS. But to say that ethnic origin plays a part in sucumbing to such a scam...wow.

Online SonofAJohn

What unadulterated bollocks.

Yeah, there may be some SPs out there that lead some blokes on and encourage EAS. But to say that ethnic origin plays a part in sucumbing to such a scam...wow.
You are clearly uninformed if you think there are not racial stereotypes about white punters/johns.

Offline JontyR

You are clearly uninformed if you think there are not racial stereotypes about white punters/johns.

Inform me then.

And then tell me how you can detail that this is the case with this SP who you have never met.

Online SonofAJohn

Inform me then.

And then tell me how you can detail that this is the case with this SP who you have never met.
I don't need to inform you with this SP. It is clear for all to see.
Is she going to have a positive experience with every white English male that comes to see her?

Offline JontyR

I don't need to inform you with this SP. It is clear for all to see.
Is she going to have a positive experience with every white English male that comes to see her?
Dunno, but if you want to break down the fact that some folks act on stereotypes then more shouldn't try and emualte them.