Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina999 - Rubbish! Took one for the team and would urge everyone to avoid.  (Read 2528 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7562333) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ILHS_69

One of my worst experiences. At least had booked only for 30 mins.

There weren't any reviews of her on this site, but I decided to try anyways and be the first to provide feedback.

Reached on time and was made to wait 15 minutes downstairs while she got ready.

When she opened the door, she hid behind it, and the entrance was so dark I could hardly see her even after going in. When we stepped into the bedroom, it was obvious why she had done that. She is much older than the 28 she says on the profile. From the face appears to be in her late 30s or early 40s.

However, the face wasn't awful, seemed like a bit of a MILF face, so despite my disappointment at her age, I decided to go ahead with it. This was foolish of me perhaps, but I also don't know whether you can walk out after walking in without paying or if they create a scene or call someone or something.

Anyway, what followed was 30 minutes of grade-a monkey crap. Rubbish oral skills. Barely puts it in her mouth and no use of tongue. Also, when she took her robe off, she looked even older, because her body and skin were saggy and stretched especially near the stomach area.

Kissing was poor as well.

Face - 5.5/10
Body - 2/10
Service - 0/10

One of those rare bad punts where everything was crap.

At least she didn't charge extra for OWO or kissing. So, the damage was limited to 80 pounds.

She did let me use the bathroom and gave me a glass of water.

On my way out, I could see another dude ringing her flat number and I almost had the urge to say save yourself some time and money and go home.

Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult to get a good punt on a consistent basis over here. I can't wait to visit Thailand again, that place is a heaven for punting.

Anyways, people should definitely avoid this skank.

+447548989429

External Link/Members Only

Online SonofAJohn

One of my worst experiences. At least had booked only for 30 mins.

There weren't any reviews of her on this site, but I decided to try anyways and be the first to provide feedback.

Reached on time and was made to wait 15 minutes downstairs while she got ready.

When she opened the door, she hid behind it, and the entrance was so dark I could hardly see her even after going in. When we stepped into the bedroom, it was obvious why she had done that. She is much older than the 28 she says on the profile. From the face appears to be in her late 30s or early 40s.

However, the face wasn't awful, seemed like a bit of a MILF face, so despite my disappointment at her age, I decided to go ahead with it. This was foolish of me perhaps, but I also don't know whether you can walk out after walking in without paying or if they create a scene or call someone or something.

Anyway, what followed was 30 minutes of grade-a monkey crap. Rubbish oral skills. Barely puts it in her mouth and no use of tongue. Also, when she took her robe off, she looked even older, because her body and skin were saggy and stretched especially near the stomach area.

Kissing was poor as well.

Face - 5.5/10
Body - 2/10
Service - 0/10

One of those rare bad punts where everything was crap.

At least she didn't charge extra for OWO or kissing. So, the damage was limited to 80 pounds.

She did let me use the bathroom and gave me a glass of water.

On my way out, I could see another dude ringing her flat number and I almost had the urge to say save yourself some time and money and go home.

Sometimes I wonder why it's so difficult to get a good punt on a consistent basis over here. I can't wait to visit Thailand again, that place is a heaven for punting.

Anyways, people should definitely avoid this skank.

+447548989429

External Link/Members Only
Yes you can just walkout after walking in. It is called "Look and Go", you can also decide to walk even after paying but getting your money back before/after services are performed is another story.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

OP I can't remember seeing a well reviewed Rusky,awful people.

Offline hunkybc

Profile pics look good, but you can tell they have been airbrushed and had a few filters applied.
I would say never be afraid to walk, especially if you dont feel safe in an environment.

Offline Dipper

Could do with location in thread title please someone :thumbsup:

Offline Marvelous

Thanks OP much appreciated  :hi:

She seems to be part of this group
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264025.0

Notorious for photo shopping there pics by at least 10 years.

Occasionally you get the odd jem but its getting very rare recently.

Don't give a F about walking. Better luck next time.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 01:38:01 am by Marvelous »

Offline NickyBobby

More info on the price paid and the location would be useful for this review  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

More info on the price paid and the location would be useful for this review  :hi:

He says 80 for half hour.

Offline dimmi.tutto

I can't wait to visit Thailand again, that place is a heaven for punting.

Any recommendations?

Offline dimmi.tutto

I can't wait to visit Thailand again, that place is a heaven for punting.

Been wanting to go
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:29:41 am by dimmi.tutto »

Offline ILHS_69

Any recommendations?

For me personally, I stay between Pattaya & Bangkok. Also, I've been to a few Agogo's and BJ bars & also some of the clubs in Nana Plaza in Bangkok, but what I found as a goldmine is the ThaiFriendly app. There are so many freelancers on there and a lot of them are very hot. You just gotta be frank and ask them what they do i.e., are they a freelancer.

This is me personally, some others may prefer the bars and such, but I don't like the fact that they pressure you to keep buying drinks, and the girl you want may not be available, etc. I'm just interested in the punt, so for me it's simpler to contact them on the app and call them to the hotel.

It should be around 1500-to-2500-baht max for an hour for the freelancers. It's generally more expensive at the agogos and bars and such.

The only thing I'd recommend is try a soapy massage or a nuru massage at least once. It's a good experience.

Offline ILHS_69

Could do with location in thread title please someone :thumbsup:

Sorry, forgot to mention - it's Nottingham.

Edited it now.

Offline happyboylouis

Yes, I saw her on Monday in Sheffield. Was 4/10 experience. Bit older than she was, nice figure and lingerie. That's as far as it went, pretty robotic, cold and had her eyes closed all the way through sex. But overall it was not great.
The room was dark with the lights turned off and toilet door open, kissing was just acceptable, got OWO but she was only giving me a handjob while sucking on 50% of my knob head. I though what kind of BJ is this.
Started with a her on top for a bit, then onto to mis. Then a heard her say fuck and whore during missionary in russian, like she was pissed, when I didn't do any thing. I was taking my time fucking. 15 mins in then told me to cum and said i wasn't going to cum and could be fucking like this all day, then told suggested we will try some thing else, I wasn't sure what she wanted to do, until she took my condom off and gave me a hand job instead. When I wanted to fuck. She kept wanking but I lost interested and my started going soft.  Just gave her so RO instead until we ran out of time and she had the cheek of asking if I wanted to pay more to increase the time. I thought hell no. What a waste of £80.  I was thinking of seeing another girl at a parlour after, who give a brilliant service, to help me sort out this disaster. 2nd crap service I have had from a Russian ladies. I won't be seeing this one ever again.

Online scutty brown

Yes, I saw her on Monday in Sheffield. Was 4/10 experience. Bit older than she was, nice figure and lingerie. That's as far as it went, pretty robotic, cold and had her eyes closed all the way through sex. But overall it was not great.
The room was dark with the lights turned off and toilet door open, kissing was just acceptable, got OWO but she was only giving me a handjob while sucking on 50% of my knob head. I though what kind of BJ is this.
Started with a her on top for a bit, then onto to mis. Then a heard her say fuck and whore during missionary in russian, like she was pissed, when I didn't do any thing. I was taking my time fucking. 15 mins in then told me to cum and said i wasn't going to cum and could be fucking like this all day, then told suggested we will try some thing else, I wasn't sure what she wanted to do, until she took my condom off and gave me a hand job instead. When I wanted to fuck. She kept wanking but I lost interested and my started going soft.  Just gave her so RO instead until we ran out of time and she had the cheek of asking if I wanted to pay more to increase the time. I thought hell no. What a waste of £80.  I was thinking of seeing another girl at a parlour after, who give a brilliant service, to help me sort out this disaster. 2nd crap service I have had from a Russian ladies. I won't be seeing this one ever again.

you would have been better off posting this as your own review of her

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
I agree it would be better as its own review

If you can cut and paste, the mention here it’s done, I’ll tidy up  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. Id just put it on my HL. Only to remove it 10 minutes later. You can never tell how these Russians work out. My last punt with one was amazing. Better luck next tim :hi:e op.