Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Multiple reviews in Gelderland area - The Netherlands  (Read 578 times)

Offline EquineLover

So unfortunately I don't get to punt a lot these days due to working from home. Can't just slip away anymore.

A recent work trip to The Netherlands gave me this opportunity. I stayed in the Gelderland region for 3 nights, had some spare cash and went for quantity rather than quality in some cases  :P

Night 1:

Was tired from delayed flights, so had a look online and decided to have someone come visit me in my hotel.

Contacted Amy from Wageningen: External Link/Members Only

She says she is 29. I would estimate this is correct or close to correct.
Only thing I didn't like is that she wanted a video call to verify I wasn't a time waster, and also she hid her face for the first 20 seconds to make sure I was not someone she knew in real life. But I went ahead, turns out I'm glad I did.

She agreed to be at my hotel an hour later for an hour booking.

Amy arrived promptly, made her way up to my room and was about 5 minutes early. She was neatly dressed and has a pretty face with lovely eyes. Small, perky boobs (B cup I think, even though profile states C), met me with a hug & a kiss.

We had agreed on €180 for the hour. I handed over the cash, which she put in her back pocket. She then requested if we could shower together, which we did, she was very chatty and soaped me down all over, requesting I do the same to her. She dried me off, I dried her and she led me to the bed. We kissed & cuddled for a few minutes until she saw I was ready, gave me a few minutes of pretty good OWO, put a condom on and jumped on top of me. Reasonably tight as well. She said if I cum quickly, we could have a 2nd round, which I obliged her.

We lay chatting for about 15 minutes. I got the impression she really wants a proper relationship with someone. Anyway, she started kissing my chest, worked her way down to my dick and sucked me hard again. Her whole attiture changed from a GFE to demanding I bang her in various positions, so we did doggy, mish, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and back to doggy, which made her cum, and me about 2 minutes later. She had become a little whirlwind in round two. We jumped back in the shower, where she asked if we could go for a drink together in the hotel bar afterwards, which we did. She had a small glass of wine, kissed me goodnight and left. In total she had spent about 2 hours with me.

Day 2:
I had finished my meeting early, so decided to go back to my hotel, shower and go look at a swinger club called Le Baron in Heerewaarden.
website: External Link/Members Only arrived there at about 7pm.

Le Baron advertises itself as a swingers club, but is actually a brothel as well as they have working girls there.
Price:
Entry fee: €80 for me - website states "Guaranteed sex". This gives you a token to enter, which you can give to a woman to have sex.
I sat at the bar for about 30 minutes and was approached by a pretty blond milf in her early 40's I would say wearing glasses and knickers, nothing else! Looked kinda cute. Her partner was sitting having a drink nearby. We got to talking, she rubbed my crotch, asked if she could give me a blowjob, who was I to deny her, thought we'd go to one of the rooms, but no, she unbuckled me at the bar and started blowing me. Even the cute barlady was watching. Anyway, shot a load in her mouth, which she swallowed. I looked over at her husband/partner about 10m away to see him wanking himself while watching. Barlady laughed and said they are regulars there and do it nearly every night. I had another beer and saw another "working" woman was free, so handed over my token and went to a room this time. Was Ok, had another OWO to get hard, sex in mish and doggy and filled the condom. in and out in 30 minutes with her, can't remember her name.

So for €80 I had a OWO & CIM from a civvie at the bar and then 30 minutes with a SP, who was also in her early 40's I would say, milf type body, D cups.

Overall, the club looks a bit dingy, but for the price and potential free action, I had fun. Would probably revisit if I was in the area again, especially on one of their gangbang evenings. I counted about 10 guys, including myself and 6-7 women. I've been told it does get busier over weekends.

Day 3:
My last day in the area, meeting finished late morning, so I went to go visit Aurora Massages in Nijmegen. I had booked to see Lara (External Link/Members Only) who is from South America, and I booked the Tantra Supreme at €155 for an hour. She has lovely boobs, which she let me suck. Nothing else extra was on offer. It was a very good body to body massage, prostate play and HE at the end. Due to the prostate play, I nearly blew my load then, but managed to hold it in till the HE where I shot my load all over the place. I would go back.

That evening, my last one there, I went out for one more punt and visited: External Link/Members Only
Claims she is 23. I would say 23-25 age range sounds about right.
Photos don't do her justice, but not really a stunner.
Booked her for 30 minutes for €75. She asked for an extra €20 for OWO, which I agreed to.
We had sex in mish, 69 and doggy and blew my load. She allowed some french kissing, nipple sucking. Was completely shaved, tasted and smelt good.

Went back to my hotel, slept and next morning drove back to Schiphol for my flight back to the UK.
As I said in the beginning, I went for quantity rather than quality this trip. Roll on my next work trip!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 10:26:04 am by EquineLover »