Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyprus info  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Steve2

Any recent info for Paphos area in Cyprus

Will have access to a car

Offline enjoyedthat

Seems to be action at a couple of flats in Lucas Tower close to the Avanti Holiday Village east along Poseidonos Avenue

Offline Steve2

Seems to be action at a couple of flats in Lucas Tower close to the Avanti Holiday Village east along Poseidonos Avenue

Any contact details?

Offline waterboyfint

These ads have worked for me in the past, just choose location. External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Offline mrwhite

Last time I was there, I was hearing about lots of problems with Russian pimps... including one guy being marched at gunpoint to an ATM.

Keep your wits about you.

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

This has worked well. Most of the girls have WhatsApp and will send a price list and send you a gps location and address which opens in Google maps

Met 2 greek girls so far who did what it said on the tin, and one bait and switch ( slim gorgeous Estonian girl in the pics turned into a fat black South African when I turned up, and promptly declined to see her)

Good straight Thai massage (Baan Thai)near to O,Neil’s pub.

Not punting as we know it but Bet365 blocks access in Cyprus even with a VPN. Any info on a VPN that works with it over here would be very useful 😀

Online alabama1

Last time I was there, I was hearing about lots of problems with Russian pimps... including one guy being marched at gunpoint to an ATM.

Keep your wits about you.
Who was offering this info  :unknown: