Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young local girls Belfast  (Read 4854 times)

Offline Jimmy21

Hey looking for some advice any young local girls to Belfast that can be recommended ,I have a conference in April and will be staying in the city centre

Any info would be appreciated?

Offline Peken

Lol, quite literally. Belfast Is a rip off & the worst city in U.K. & Ireland for locals. Or for anything really haha

Offline Jimmy21

That bad ,that’s disappointing

Offline MartyW

Lol, quite literally. Belfast Is a rip off & the worst city in U.K. & Ireland for locals. Or for anything really haha

X2 OP for punting a true shithole. Paying for services is illegal. This was bad enough until a couple of weeks ago the fella responsible for the legislation started bleating about the paucity of convictions despite the relative ease of arrests if local plod tried. To be fair that's true, all of us on here and using the usual ad sites are vulnerable. He went off on one to the press so I'd be wary of some token arrests, show trials etc and have no intention of being in the dock..

Luckily for me all of my writings on here are complete fantasy and fiction and ought to be disregarded.

Seriously though for safety (and value) best to use the UK providers, best, Marty.

Offline pussylover76

Any info would be appreciated?

Hey Jimmy,
You seem like a pretty experienced AW user. Have a look in the NI section for Belfast.
You will struggle to find young & local but there are a few locals in Belfast if you have deep pockets and a couple of reviews on here you can trust for others.
Have a wee look and I'm sure if you narrow your search down and reply below there might be some more advice for you.
Enjoy your stay.
 :hi:

Offline Jimmy21

Appreciate it mate
Just trying to whittle it down a bit ,probably try another option
I’ve heard mixed reviews of Belfast might chance my luck on a night out

Offline pussylover76

Sounds like a plan!

Pre-book your taxi now.  :thumbsup:

Online Johnrobbie

Where’s a sure spot for picking up girls on a night out in Belfast, say 35 to 45 yr olds

Offline Peken

Just noticed today you could pick up English model Skylar for a fee of £250 for half an hour. That’s the kind of thing that happens here! She can literally kiss my arse for that fee. There must be absolute clowns paying this if you are then stop, seriously stop with this madness.

Offline cityslicker82

She's not a she a bit of false advertising going on

Offline Peken

I remember vaguely something someone had previously said, she is really a he with him? Or her ffs.

Offline pussylover76

Not sure how this thread ended up going this direction...
But here is the link...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292288.msg3047842#msg3047842

:timeout:

Offline Peken

Thanks for the link PL 👍 .. it makes you think, that’s wrong on so many levels. (The lying bit) why isn’t he outed?

Offline pbj46

Seeking is your best bet. Plan in advance.

Offline Curious-1

Pre-book your taxi now.  :dash:

Where’s a sure spot for picking up girls on a night out in Belfast, say 35 to 45 yr olds

Sounds to me like the answer has been stumbled upon, go to a taxi rank!  :drinks:

Offline ZeeN

Yes Marty, I'm in the same boat as you. What can I say, I've always been a bit of a fantasist, and just like you, my writings should be regarded as fictional.

Offline fonk-vio

Mine also. All made up bullshit to impress my peers.

Offline Peken

I’m also a writer for raunchy love novels. Down with that type of stuff in real life 😂

Offline Whiskeyjack

Not sure how this thread ended up going this direction...
But here is the link...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292288.msg3047842#msg3047842

:timeout:

My query around Skylar is, who is paying what she’s charging? As you say, she’s post-op, so there’s dishonesty. I think I remember BB being mentioned somewhere too. But, having said all that, she keeps coming back so there must be people making it worth her while!