Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bochum report 31/10 to 5/11 (with Steve2)  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Wanking

Day 1 - Arabella

Met up with Steve2 from the forum here. I had met Steve twice before, last time was 2016 in Berlin. Today we both met in Fkk Arabella Bochum. Great to catch up with a great guy and we had nice long chats in between having fun with the ladies.

8 ladies present today. I had 4 sessions with the 3 girls, Sabrina, Simone x 2 and Natasha. Each high quality 30 min was 40 euro and entry 20 euro. The club was fairly busy so the girls were happy that the money was flowing.

This was an overall great day for me, also met up with an American Friend. Had a couple of good sauna sessions too.

Steve and I are heading to P3 Swingers tomorrow afternoon. Should be interesting.

Online anonman2

How would you rate the looks of the girls in Arabella? Compared to the RLD girls in Bochum?

Offline Steve2

How would you rate the looks of the girls in Arabella? Compared to the RLD girls in Bochum?

No contest. Most of the red light girls were way below the quality of other towns. At Arabella the girls were better. A good time was had by all.

P3 today started as a cockfest but turned into an interesting afternoon and evening as the number of guys dropped and more fun couples appeared. Very nice hot buffet and all drinks included. Very well organised and all for 44 euros

Big thanks to wanking for all the useful tips
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 08:14:57 pm by Steve2 »

Online anonman2

No contest. Most of the red light girls were way below the quality of other towns. At Arabella the girls were better. A good time was had by all.

P3 today started as a cockfest but turned into an interesting afternoon and evening as the number of guys dropped and more fun couples appeared. Very nice hot buffet and all drinks included. Very well organised and all for 44 euros

Which towns would you say have better red light girls?

Offline Steve2

Which towns would you say have better red light girls?

That is the million dollar question. Too many variables

Online anonman2

That is the million dollar question. Too many variables
Any good ones for younger EE girls?

Offline Wanking

Penelope sauna club has sexy young girls but service is average but better than windows service..

Penelope 50 euro per 30 mins and 30 entry.

Offline Wanking

To add to what Steve described about P3, it became much more hardcore in the last 2 hours.. Some of the ladies really let go after a few drinks.

1 heavy girl who was fussy to start, took on all comers. Just covered doggt snags mostly.

Highlight for me was a beautiful young dark girl who sat on my face and wanked me and many more for a long time. She ended up cumming in my mouth while everyone else came on her... Me included.

Offline Sigma

How busy was P3 given it was a weeknight and is membership required. I may find myself out that was in the second half of next year, so it might be worth popping in?

Offline Wanking

How busy was P3 given it was a weeknight and is membership required. I may find myself out that was in the second half of next year, so it might be worth popping in?

The only reason I go to P3 is because it's a mile from fkk arabella. Ive been to P3 many nights and had no action.

Offline Wanking

Last 2 days I've spent in Fkk Grimberg, sister club of arabella. Lineup very similar.. 30 euro entry, 40 per 30 mins. 8 to 10 girls daily. All services included except anal which some girls do extra.

Offline Wanking

Tommorow I plan to hit medi therme big all naked sauna for the afternoon and then P3 swingers tommorow night

Offline Name Not Found

Tommorow I plan to hit medi therme big all naked sauna for the afternoon

Be careful, those sauna rituals can get VERY hot and sap your strength for later adventures  :sarcastic:

Offline Wanking

Be careful, those sauna rituals can get VERY hot and sap your strength for later adventures  :sarcastic:

Hehe cheers mate, as it turned out I didn't get very lucky in the swingers tonight but the perving was off the scale. I did manage to give a lady a massage and finger her a bit, also groped a few more. Place was busy and the perving was off the scale. It was boss ladies birthday and the club was full of her swinger mates. I had better luck with a smaller crowd on Wednesday but that's the luck of the game.

Medi therme was full of naked young German girls today along with a few grannies. Spent 4 hours there, which cost 38 euro. Had several of the hot sauna infusions.

All in all I've seen more tit's and fanny's today than some lads would see in a lifetime.

Anyway I've a full sack again for arabella in the morning.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 01:00:22 am by Wanking »

Online anonman2

What’s the deal with getting into P3, can anyone turn up and pay to get in?

Offline Wanking

What’s the deal with getting into P3, can anyone turn up and pay to get in?

Yeah you can. Or sign up for free swinger portal joyclub and get discounts on club entry also see what the party dates are.

Offline Wanking

Back in Bochum for trip from jan 25th to feb1

Arabella is very busy again..lots of clients and some new girls. I had very good service from Antonia, including DFK..and decent sessions with Milf Andrea. Hung out with the cool American guy who spends alot of time here.

I had an even better day in grimberg yesterday. Met up with my ole mate Dark Vader From the ISG Forum .. club was less crowded than Arabella and the overall vibe was better. Really good service from Jasmine, Bonny and Erica including some public action.

Staying in Bochum and heading to P3 swingers in the afternoon..

Offline Steve2

I am loving your dedication mate  :lol:

Offline Wanking

Had a mediocre Day in p3 swingers on sunday, although I easily got the 44 Euro entry fee in worth of booze and buffet..

Filled the wank bank watching some very sexy Milfs being shagged.

Back in Arabella today, was a cracking day. Club had been really busy over the weekend and the girls all had made alot of money. Club was quiet today but the girls didn't mind. Real fun chill atmosphere with some dancing and Nice to see the girls relaxing and being happy.
Was Also hanging out with my American mate again.

8 ladies in attendance and I had 4 of them, all solid sessions, especially Andrea with glasses, totally GFE. 30 mins 40 euro and entry 20..I was there 8 hours and spent 180..

Lineup

Andrea glasses
Andrea former venus
Antonia
Anka
Nicole
Simone
Cindy - love that Arse 👅
2 more whose names I don't know

Offline Wanking

Great day in Grimberg today with 3 ISG buddies Ive known for years. Around 12 girls, I had 4 sessions and came twice. Also gave 3 girl's long massages which I love doing, lovely letting my hands explore for free.

I had 3 x 20 min sessions  @ 30 each and 1 x 30 min session @ 40 and entry 30 euro.
So Total 160 Euro...best value in Europe.

Plenty Of public action upstairs including one kinky old Fart who had a girl fist him up the arse ,she wore a big plastic glove up to her shoulder like a vet would wear when sticking his arm inside an Elephant 😮
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 10:08:40 pm by Wanking »

Offline Steve2

Sounds like you're off to a flying start mate  :lol:

Offline Wanking

Arabella today, 15 euro happy hour entry. Really good vibe.. 12 Girls and most seemed happy, guess they are high on something, alot of giggling and joking, better than having them all sour.. nice bit of public action too.
Had 4 quality sessions and came twice..4 cums in 2 days, not bad for an older guy💪

4 x 30 min sessions 160 euro.

Anna a former Dietz girl is there now. I remember her from Dietz, 7 years since I was there. She still looks good..

Offline Wanking

Relax day

Took it easy today and went to Meditherme Sauna resort to recover, spent 6 hours there, wonderful with the various whirlpools and sauna infusions. Amazing amount of young naked hotties there. Pity we can't shag em😬 Good value for 40 euro .

Offline filthyscotslover

Yeah Bochum sounds amazing for filth. Are you just going every 3 months or so now Wanking?

Offline Wanking

Im trying to do every 2 months or so nowdays..

Had a really good day again in Grimberg, hanging out with 3 ISGers , had 3 sessions today, and 2 cums..

Last girl Julia was really exceptional, we did 40 mins and did all my favs, she wanked me onto her massive tits at the end. So Satisfying 👅

Total spent today 140 yoyo.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:30:05 pm by Wanking »

Offline Wanking

Bochum Rld is 5 mins from hotel I'm staying in..Some very hot girls there.. window setup like Amsterdam but better service and much cheaper. 30 euro for a covered quickie.

Hidden Image/Members Only