Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flavia Alves Coventry  (Read 2524 times)

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£150 ph

Comms            9            Prompt txt for a meeting later in the day.
Location           4            Not the best area I can't remember where it was as it was a while ago,just followed satnav.Took my punting car as it didn't look great on street view.
Flavia              8            Well I went to try a big cock and she certainly has one,it's big and thick a right mouthful.Nice big ass and tits,she was hanging out the window trying to see me(entrance was discrete) and looked totally passable.Statuesque met me in some nice lingerie but with her big cock hanging out.
Only minus point was she could have shaved down somewhat better.
Pretty much no English but she was pleasant enough.
Service           7        OWO both ways,69,rimming on her,sex in a couple of positions and HJ.

This was a tick box for a girl with a big cock,hers really takes a bit of sucking which I did and she reciprocated before I fucked her amazing ass in doggy and mish.Gave her a decent pounding no problem she then slighty roughly wanked me off to completion,more oral both ways and I sucked her off as she wanked me off for round 2(gentler this time) but it wasn't going to happen probably because of the rough first one.She did ask to fuck me but there was no way I taking that in my ass.
Looks like she away soon but I've heard that one before.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 05:53:28 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »