Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy perfume  (Read 539 times)

Offline donnybob

The wife has mentioned that she would like some perfume called Daisy.
I've looked online but  none of them actually say Perfume, is eau de toilette what she means ?

Online mr.bluesky

I've looked online but  none of them actually say Perfume, is eau de toilette what she means ?

Eau de toilette is like a watered down version of perfume apparently.  Daisy is probably eau de toillette rather than a full on perfume. I didn't know what the difference was until a lady regular I see explained it to me. Perfume tends to be more expensive.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 09:38:39 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Eau de toilette or eau de parfum are both perfume.  Eau de parfum is I think slightly stronger so the idea is you use less.  Sometimes it’s also just marketed as parfum.

Offline Mr Sinister

Marc Jacobs yes?

Get whichever version, you will get extra brownie points for the Eau De Parfum version. If you cheap out then you can always use the excuse of not knowing sweet FA about fragrances  :D

Online timsussex

Perhaps she is trying to tell you something
Have you not seen the ad   :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 04:10:23 pm by timsussex »

Offline southcoastpunter

Eau de toilette is like a watered down version of perfume apparently.  Daisy is probably eau de toillette rather than a full on perfume. I didn't know what the difference was until a lady regular I see explained it to me. Perfume tends to be more expensive.

i don't claim to be an expert (other than in paying for it in the past!!) but i think an euu de toillette is usually a spray whilst perfume (is stronger and more expensive) and is dabbed on with fingers.

Online hornypunter

All down to percentage of perfume oil content. Eau de toilette between 8 and 12%. Eau de parfum 12% +.

Online Ghost89

Online mr.bluesky

i don't claim to be an expert (other than in paying for it in the past!!) but i think an euu de toillette is usually a spray whilst perfume (is stronger and more expensive) and is dabbed on with fingers.

Yes absolutely right.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 05:56:41 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Marmalade

Perhaps she is trying to tell you something
Have you not seen the ad   :D

Yeah maybe she likes the advert?
(As opposed to getting rogered face down in a field of daises).

Buying odour toilette when she’s asked for perfume looks cheap.

Just take her for a KFC and tell her you love her.

Offline sparkus

The ad is beyond annoying, more so because they trash 'Cheree' by Suicide.

If you're not familiar with the song listen to it in its own right:

Offline Marmalade

Most perfume ads are high class, expensive sets, movie stars, classy, beautiful to watch.
Daisy could be selling kitchen air freshener.

Offline Marmalade

Offline standardpostage

One of the models in the ad, Kaia Gerber, is supermodel, Cindy Crawford's daughter.
The one in the white polo.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac