Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English GFE Laura crazy money  (Read 1073 times)

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only

Looks very nice. Was Charging a crazy 800 per hour a few days ago. Now down to a just a sully 500 per hour.
Fingers crossed she keeps dropping to 180 or under and I might be tempted to give her a call.

Are there really people out there crazy enough to pay 500 and hour for an unproven and non reviewed girl?

Offline Sticky2336

Offline Corus Boy

And extras on top;

Any extras?    A. Cim/ facial - £20 each x

Offline joninbristol

Barebacker.
Maybe she has a classier form of clap?  :vomit:

Each to their own what they spend their money on, but personally....
I'd have to be totally off my rocker to pay a skank that kind of money, no matter how nice they look. High rates don't stop her passing on STDs.

I've now started blacklisting p*ss takers like that on principle.
They're not getting my business now, nor will they get it in the future.

Just click on "Add to Blacklist", little button, top right if you have an issue with their charges.
Starve 'em of funds.
:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 05:12:58 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Proton

Fingers crossed she keeps dropping to 180 or under and I might be tempted to give her a call.
Excellent idea to hopefully comes to pass :angelgirl:

Offline bazingaboy

Didn't notice the bareback. Was too concerned with price. Its a total no for me then at any price.

Offline joninbristol

Didn't notice the bareback. Was too concerned with price. Its a total no for me then at any price.
Yeah, sorry Bazingaboy, just to be completely clear, I wasn't having a snipe at you.
I can understand anyone shouting at the TV over her frankly bonkers pricing, and not seeing anything else on her profile!

Even if she wasn't offering bareback, I'd still be laughing at her asking this price.
The fact that she's dropped it from £800 to £500 simply says she's had no takers.
Actions speak louder than words !

Suspect hers and many others will come crashing down to realistic levels over the next few weeks, as they realise the pandemic is now becoming endemic. Swindon and Reading were both back to a normal pre-C***d Saturday level of activity today. I've already seen more SPs come back online who have chosen not to meet over the last two years, and who are now offering reasonable prices.

Prepare for a buyer's market (and aching body parts :lol:)
:hi:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 08:44:09 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Justjim1987

She's got to be a scammer surely? Bareback & £500😂😂

Offline Proton

What a shame as she strongly reminds me of someone a very long time ago... It would have been nice, well MAYBE :kissgirl:

Offline Trpy

What about stevielou.    £5,550 p/h    £10 a minute  :scare:

And she offers financial domination for that -   :sarcastic:

TBF if you are on CAM, a £2 tip is appreciated.   Surprised she can be bothered to pick it up

Offline Doyle

And you don't even get to fuck her for that  :lol:

Offline joninbristol

And she offers financial domination for that -   :sarcastic:

£5,500 per hour is £91.67 per minute !
What a joker !
:lol:

Offline Trpy