Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Captivating Chrissi touring Peterborough  (Read 1050 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5381986) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Very quick with all coms, all made by text messages.

Cost £160 for the hour with no extras. I was a bit apprehensive, as her profile says she is a smoker, but I did not detect any lingering smells.
The venue was a mid range budget hotel, clean and comfortable, Quite easy to walk into the rooms quite discretely.

There is a hotel car park, but i think you have to log the vehicle details with the reception, but there is plenty of free parking on
 the road just outside.

I sent a text on arrival and was replied to straight away with the room number.

I found  Chrissi to be as her Aw photos, and the stated age of 47 seems just about correct. I found her to be very attractive with quite a fit body, but maybe a slight belly due to age and lockdown.

Met straight away with a big kiss, and chat while we got the money business out of the way.

Now down to some serious Dfk, while us both getting out of our clothes, but she left her stockings and heels on.
As she laid down on the bed I noticed that she has the most perfect tiny pussy, so there was no option but to get my tongue to work, perfectly clean with no odors, I thought while I am down here I may as well have a taste of her delightful asshole.
I came up for a breather and more full on tonsil tennis, now it was time for Owo for a good 15 mins of sheer delight. then on with the mac for plenty of shagging in many positions, I discovered that she loves her toes to be sucked while fucking in the missionary position. Had a few rest breaks, for another taste of her ass and pussy. I think Chrissi has the right type of facial expressions , and smiles, that is a real turn on while fucking.

Now into the shower for  Chrissi to piss all over me, as requested, then back into the bedroom for the finish which was me wanking my cock with my tongue up her ass, and her finger up my ass, finished all over her tits.

I will defiantly see  Chrissi again, but I believe her tour only goes to the same towns about every 6 moths.