Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya New Thai Massage in Rochdale  (Read 1426 times)

Offline two pumps and squirt

External Link/Members Only

Ive read a few posts and mixed reviews on this place but thought I try for myself.

LOCATION - On Whitworth Road, Rochdale easy to find.  Row of shops where the taxi rank is.

VENUE: Outside looks a bit run down but once inside very respectable. Still under refurbishment which you dont see as the 2 massage rooms are fully finished. Due to the refurbishment the front door is not in use but for some this maybe more ideal as the rear entrance is used and is more discreet.

ROOMS: There are 2 Massage rooms.
Upstairs: Nice clean recent refurbished en-suite with a proper massage table.
Downstairs: New carpets very clean with a strong massage table access to shower and toilet facilities.

PARKING: Parking is free and lots near and surrounding.

COMMUNICATION: All done via phone, English not her first language but is understandable. 

PRICE: £70.00 for a hour which included Happy Ending and B2B.

GIRL: Anya is Thai around 35-40 hard to tell sometimes, 5 feet 4 ish and around a size 12. 34C. Not massive but definetly more than a handful.

SERVICE: Shown into the downstairs room asked who she was told Anya. We discussed extras offered £20 HE or B2B £80 which included HE. I negotiated £70 for the B2B which she accepted. She asks me to undress and lie down whilst she leaves to hide the cash. I ont like it when they do this but at the same time is understandable. She returns and undresses in front of me starting with a massage. I asked for slow and not too much presure which is what I got. I got the full body massage from head to toe front and back. The B2B was not what I was expecting. There was little sliding but at the same time the feeling of her boobs and hands all over my body had me standing to attention. The Happy Ending was definetly the highlight. It felt so gooood. Starting off slow and building up nicely. I felt she engaged me lots of eye contact. I was allowed to suck and massage her boobs but my hand became to wanderous and wasnt able/allowed to go too far south with a cheeky response “maybe next time”. After checking the time I had from walking in to getting changed I had 55 mins. Shower was offered but I was going straight home so declined. I didnt feel short changed and didnt feel pushed out the door she seemed happy to chat was there further 15 mins taking me well over my paid time.

Would I see again
I would visit Anya again to see what else is on offer which I felt there was. Her overall service was good.