Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammer back again Totallyjuicy Didcot  (Read 1101 times)

Offline markymarkfb

Some one posted a topic about her/it a while ago and mentioned her FB page Tan&glam

Anyway this profile has had many names and different pictures and profiles but she/it still uses the same number to ask you for money in advance, all ways uses Abingdon and Didcot as her home base

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:21:12 pm by markymarkfb »

Offline advent2016

A fool is easily parted with his money. Hopefully people are only fooled once.

I've paid deposits with a regular on an arrangement site but that is very different when you've already hooked up.

Offline Lewis

Has done exactly the same trick as per previous profiles.

She's now in Northampton. If history repeats itself, she'll be in another location within a couple of days.

All the tell tale signs of being a photo seller.

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

Yep, same Didcot faker. Silly girl has used the same profile photo on her WhatsApp profile that she's used on previous profiles.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline markymarkfb

5317040 no reply to emails
5341741 no reply to emails but green lights

Offline BOBBY2015

Tried to arrange to see her and go The I need a deposit text 1/2 before arriving, got a very short reply from me F... Off ! Watch out guys I should have checked here first whaaa !  But I would never pay in advance  but would have saved me wasting an hour arranging and drove half way there !!

Offline markymarkfb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only this is another one, wanted to meet via text would not talk on phone only text, does not know Didcot at all

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only this is another one, wanted to meet via text would not talk on phone only text, does not know Didcot at all

was pretending to be in Blackpool yesterday
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262623

Offline Lewis

She keeps cropping up on AW every few days. Location of each account varies.

Either she's just a photo seller, or crap at using the internet.