Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely_cindy. | Reading | Any news on this one? She seems to be new in town  (Read 897 times)

Offline hunt_simon

Hi gents,
Just found this one in the area. The registration date is quite recent and also she's got two reviews (which we all know need to be taken with a grain of salt.
External Link/Members Only
Does anyone have news?
Thanks!

Offline johnmcnabe

I saw this profile; probably part of the local SA/Latin group, who seem to rotated most of their girls out of Reading recently.
Would be interested in your review if you do go to see her; I won't, as in not a single one of her photos is she smiling, and that's a red flag in my eyes.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Online southcoastpunter

I saw this profile; probably part of the local SA/Latin group, who seem to rotated most of their girls out of Reading recently.
Would be interested in your review if you do go to see her; I won't, as in not a single one of her photos is she smiling, and that's a red flag in my eyes.

why? .....why are you interested in the review if you have no interest in seeing her?

Offline Fuzzyduck

why? .....why are you interested in the review if you have no interest in seeing her?

:lol: that crossed my mind, too. Though I figured he might reassess the red flag status if she got some good reviews.

Offline johnmcnabe

:lol: that crossed my mind, too. Though I figured he might reassess the red flag status if she got some good reviews.

That; thought it would have been obvious?

Offline hunt_simon

Online southcoastpunter

That; thought it would have been obvious?

well you sounded so adamant:

I won't, as in not a single one of her photos is she smiling, and that's a red flag in my eyes.