Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittney Debute Maidenhead  (Read 1804 times)

Tim20

External Link/Members Only
Well my first review and I was really hoping to get off to a flyer on here after some amazing punts on AW last year and share my experiences on here . I was tempted to maybe go with a neautral but I have high standards and this to my self was very very average punt .
So anyway it did not get off to the best of starts. Appointment was at 3 pm and I got a text at about 2.30 to say she's held up can I do 3.30 which is fine no problem ! Ok well after parking my car up and walking to the location  I text to say what number ? Reply 2 minutes later sorry I am busy I cannot see you !! Oh fucking great I reply thanks a lot ( there was no mentions of sorry or anything in her text ! So I trample back to my car and about to go and she texts sorry I text wrong person I can see you !! So like a fool I decide to see her as I am well up for some action !
So the meeting  was greeted  by Brittney and was quickly bundled into her room as a mother bloke was coming out the shower with a different girl just as I walked in !! Personally I was abit disappointed compared to the photos  on AW yes she's not bad looking I suppose . Yes she's tall and got long legs  and highlighted blonde hair  .but nothing I would say out of this world .  Seemed quiet and not too talkative!! A tried to break the ice abit as I'm quite chatty but got bored so anyway parted with my winnings from my football bet yesterday £105 so this punt really only cost me £15 !! Took a shower and waited on the end of the bed in silence until she came back with my water. !  ( bedroom is basic! Bed had 1 black sheet and 1 sad looking pillow that looked flat and sad !!so action starts  Goid kissing done properly but a hint of smoke smell but not too bad  then onto OWO which was good I must say but would not lick my balls !!! Ok then on with condom and start by missionary fuck !! Was ok but I noticed then she was chewing gum !!  I ask what's her favourite position ? Reply I don't care anything. ( said in a depressed tired voice ) ok I flip her over and fuck her from behind lying down and cum !! She goes out the room I've still got 30minutes left so ready for round 2 .  ( I forgot to mention though her tits are great and really nice nipples !! ) she comes back in the room and start French kissing and she's obviously gone for a fag between rounds as her mouth stank of smoke ! So anyway getting bored. I decide to go after. 45 minutes .
I know she just had a great review which I why I went to see her but I've seen the likes of madlin moon ,platinum Cindy ,English Chloe ,miss salacious  Laura super star and many more and this girl is miles away from them in terms of performance !! Sorry maybe I saw her on a bad day but for me I came away not happy !!! girlfriend Lara on Tuesday !!

Offline xsw21

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Certainly is surprising as her last review was quite good.

Maybe only worth visiting for a quick bj?  :unknown:

Tim20

Yeah I know I had high hopes !! Yeah blow job was good but I would never visit again I'd prefer to spend £150 hour and have a reliable performer ! She's only 19 so maybe still learning the ropes !! Or maybe I'm so ugly I depressed her !!

Bracknell 67

Tim

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with Brittney - especially after my positive report!  If she'd messed me around comms wise as she did with you and smelt of smoke and had another punter in the flat then believe me I would not have given her the good report that I did.  I have high standards myself (English Blonde Chloe is my benchmark) and never go back for a return visit with a WG if I've had anything but a very good service; because I did I had planned on seeing her again - I'm not so sure now.  With me she was chatty and quite up for it so it surprises me she was so downbeat when you visited.  Oh well, better luck with Girlfriend Lara on Tuesday.

Tim20

That's ok mate it's all part of the experience and we will all at sometime have a disappointing time !! Maybe she did not like me not sure but yeah if shed text me back 5 minutes later I would not have come back but as I was still in Sainsburys car park and feeling horny I decided to return !! Happy punting to you yeah seen English Chloe twice and she's amazing !! I need to book her again but I want another meet with misssalatcious as that girl drains the life out of me !!

Offline latecomer

Sorry to hear this was so disappointing but thanks for the warning.  Some time ago I made it one of my rules that if I get messed around with the time of the appointment once it's been confirmed, I walk.  I don't know why but I've found it's a good rule to go by.  Better luck with the next punt.

Tim20

Think I need to adopt that rule ! But the mind is weak when horny !! Thinking Girlfriend Lara on Tuesday will get me back on track but any more appointed time changes I'm walking !! Haha