Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim at Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 2211 times)

vt

Kim appeared last week with a very impressive portfolio and some nice candid Twitpics that promised a real classy beauty...well, she is definitely a hot looker, could easily be a runway model with her tall, slender frame and dusky, smokey looks. Although she can hold herself with poise, she seems to lack confidence in her sexuality...that's probably just youthful inexperience though, she's just 20 and definitely looks younger in the flesh than her glammed-up photos.

External Link/Members Only

Disappointingly, her service list is also pretty basic...no kissing, no CIM, light & shallow OWO...you definitely have to take the initiative, but there were flashes of brilliance too...she enjoys receiving attention and responds readily, does a nice bit of dirty talking when she gets aroused too.

Now I have a bit of rapport with her, I'd like to go back and see what more I could coax out of this young Romanian beauty!  :cool:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review and confirming her (non) services. Unlike other agencies, comparing the advertised services with reviews here, the HOD group profiles seem pretty accurate.

She is hot but vastly overpriced for a service that is very vanilla.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks VT, I also had my beady little eye on her pics too, looks like a Romanian Megan Fox!  :wacko:
I did consider seeing her last week, but went for a known lady, so Kim is a very sexy young lady, but inexperienced and limited services, fair enough, maybe she will improve on the job and become a star, or disappear, I need go book her soon!

vt

Thanks VT, I also had my beady little eye on her pics too, looks like a Romanian Megan Fox!  :wacko:
I did consider seeing her last week, but went for a known lady, so Kim is a very sexy young lady, but inexperienced and limited services, fair enough, maybe she will improve on the job and become a star, or disappear, I need go book her soon!

She is a looker, but not as sophisticated as her photos would imply. I definitely saw potential for improvement on the service side, sexy eye contact during oral & dirty talking during sex were highlights for me. So recommended with reservations...but at least you won't go there expecting Megan Fox with Sasha Grey's bedroom skills!!  :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:12:47 pm by vt »

Offline dandy365

Thanks for this, I must admit I've been eyeing Kim since her pics appeared, she does look like quite a stunner. I had a similar experience with Nadia at HOD - amazing figure, beautiful girl but perfunctory service.

vt

Thanks for this, I must admit I've been eyeing Kim since her pics appeared, she does look like quite a stunner. I had a similar experience with Nadia at HOD - amazing figure, beautiful girl but perfunctory service.

Kim is better in looks and service than Nadia...she really was a cold heart. Kim wants to be good, she wants the cash.  ;)

Offline dandy365

She's only around for a couple of weeks apparently

Hidden Image/Members Only