Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What name do you use while booking?  (Read 3282 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

Assuming nobody is dumb enough to use their real name when asked for a booking

I normally book under Dave Jones

Offline catweazle

Some punters no doubt do use their "proper" details. I have a complete alter ego persona, name, job, marital status, hobbies etc all worked out and can chat as "punter me" for ages.

Offline Beamer

I have a complete alter ego persona, name, job, marital status, hobbies etc all worked out and can chat as "punter me" for ages.

Same for me. 
I am so comfortable with my other persona I nearly used it recently when talking to a Utility provider!!

Offline GingerNuts

Maybe a few punters in Wales use the same name but potentially you've just outed yourself on this forum.

Offline Blackpool Rock

So now you've been dumb enough to link your UKP name to the name you book under  :wacko:  :hi:

I recall a thread on here a few years back though where someone stated it could be a good idea to use your real 1st name then if an SP sees you out and about and is indiscreet enough to start chatting then at least your mates / OH  :scare: won't want to know why you gave her a false name.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Same for me. 
I am so comfortable with my other persona I nearly used it recently when talking to a Utility provider!!
Well they are service providers I guess  :rolleyes:

Offline poundstock

I have always given my real first name when making a booking or during a meeting. I see no danger in this. Any other details I keep to a minimum although in my earliest days I probably gave away more details than I would now. I certainly do not say anything about myself when making a booking through email.
This is why I never consider a dinner date. What do people talk about for an hour without getting into some personal details either carelessly or mistakenly trusting each other?

Offline Dipper

Same for me. 

:lol: :lol:

Offline Thephoenix

I generally only use massage parlours and just walk in.

If trying out a new place to check if extras are available,  and I'm asked to complete a form, I either put my name as
Ivor Biggan,  Bob Down ,  of Phil McCavitty.

Offline mike63

Mike. It's real so I never trip up. Never had to give a surname.

Offline Drayki

So now you've been dumb enough to link your UKP name to the name you book under  :wacko:  :hi:

I recall a thread on here a few years back though where someone stated it could be a good idea to use your real 1st name then if an SP sees you out and about and is indiscreet enough to start chatting then at least your mates / OH  :scare: won't want to know why you gave her a false name.

Pity his brain isn’t as sharp as his username on here  :dash: :dash:

Offline Baxter63

If trying out a new place to check if extras are available,  and I'm asked to complete a form, I either put my name as

In a massage place it has to be R. Supwards.   
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Vice Admiral

U-Boat Captain:  Your name will also go on the list! What is it?

Captain Mainwaring: Don't tell him, Pike!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 03:36:02 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline sub_marine

I've got a fake name that I use that fits well with my AW username, also have a punting email address, punting phone number, punting twitter, punting KIK, punting Whatsapp, used to have a punting FB but that got shut down.

I rarely use my normal name for civvy stuff online, so workmates at work were surprised when they tried to google me and couldnt even find a picture, but when the googled themselves they got tons of info

Offline spiralnotebook

For some reason I get a high proportion of cancellations when I give my name as Prince Andrew . . . .

Offline signy

For some reason I get a high proportion of cancellations when I give my name as Prince Andrew . . . .

You should go for younger girls...

Offline millbush

Some punters no doubt do use their "proper" details. I have a complete alter ego persona, name, job, marital status, hobbies etc all worked out and can chat as "punter me" for ages.

That just wouldn't work for me,I'm a crap liar and would get caught out.I can't see how I'd have an complete alter ego and remember it all the time.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue

That just wouldn't work for me,I'm a crap liar and would get caught out.I can't see how I'd have an complete alter ego and remember it all the time.

You certainly are.  :rolleyes:

Offline millbush

You certainly are.  :rolleyes:

Another tool added to the ignore list  :thumbsup: usual m.o as the others  ;)

Offline HarryZZ

I just have a fake first name, I've never felt the need for a whole alter ego, it's never been an issue SPs know the game we play.

Offline Davey Dykes

Either Paul Gadd or Gary Glitter. Depends on if it's an odd or even day.

Offline bigboy96

I have a first name to use, but generally I just keep chatting to a minimum. A chinese girl with limited English is fine for me.

Offline Blackpool Rock

WTF  :scare:
Can't say i've ever been asked to fill out a form prior to shagging a parlour girl  :unknown:

Offline Briddy

I use my real first name but thats all they get out of me when they ask about my job I give them a broad range answer e.g. nhs, it's for them to guess whether I'm a doctor or a cleaner

Offline m4rmite

A few SP's have given me my punting name,  Istha Tit. :cool:

I can't remember when it started but the SP's usually call it out as i blow my  beans. :unknown:

Offline sonyvaio

Me too :)

I just use my name, if actually asked, no need for anything elaborate.

Offline WelshClipper

Mike. It's real so I never trip up. Never had to give a surname.

This  :thumbsup:

I often tell stories in my bookings so when I used a fake first name, I ended up quoting my real name anyway. So no point.

First name only of course and it's very common.  :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Jeremy Corbyn or Arthur Scargill.

Offline Thephoenix

Can't say i've ever been asked to fill out a form prior to shagging a parlour girl  :unknown:

Very funny😂😂😂

But I'm sure you know that members will often TOFTT in a newly opened parlour with no reviews or prior info.

Something these premises are legit,  and require the customer to complete a questioner prior to the massage.

Offline haggismccormick

Offline hullad

Why not Margaret Thatcher?

Jeremy fucked his party
Arfur fucked the Nottingham miners
Thatcher fucked them both and everyone else, a right tart

Always use my  real first name, never ever used my surname and never had a problem thus far. Two regulars know my full name and details and me theres over time shit comes out can't be helped.  One uses my proper phone  number   and we do converse regular, made bumping into her in town easy, I would have found it difficult to ignore her a hi to her was responded without our mates noticing anything out of the way.

If a WG wants to  cause you some mischief 'outing' you is not going to do business good is it and the vast majority want annominity like us.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:26:20 am by hullad »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline snaitram99

Very funny😂😂😂

But I'm sure you know that members will often TOFTT in a newly opened parlour with no reviews or prior info.

Something these premises are legit,  and require the customer to complete a questioner prior to the massage.

Only time asked to fill in a questionnaire was in a Thai massage shop. Name address and any medical conditions. I think it was part of showing any authorities that might look into them that they were legit, which much of their business was. I put my real first name, which I use anyway, fake common surname and an address which exists but is false for me and unconnected to me in any way.

Online WARSZAWA16

If I am feeling mischievous I sometimes use my old boss's full name.

Offline threechilliman

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Boristheboy

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 06:25:40 pm by Boristheboy »

Offline myothernameis

I believe the massage parlours thephoenix visit are of a legitimate place, so hence the health questionnaire, and I have had these forms aswell

Offline southern punter

I have always given my real first name when making a booking or during a meeting. I see no danger in this.

Same here.  Reading this forum I think some people get as much of a kick out of the clock and dagger stuff as they do they the actual punting.  :D  Fair play to them though

Offline Moby Dick

Very funny😂😂😂

Is the questioner a nice Spanish Lady? :sarcastic:

Offline Moby Dick

Use my middle name.

Rather unusual name “Suckma”

Offline millbush

Same here.  Reading this forum I think some people get as much of a kick out of the clock and dagger stuff as they do they the actual punting.  :D  Fair play to them though

Yes quite laughable to think a WG is going to investigate you via your forename and found out who you are.

Offline Moby Dick

Yes quite laughable to think a WG is going to investigate you via your forename and found out who you are.
Your spider senses not tingling when they ask Doctor? Doctor Who?

Offline Thephoenix

Offline Hardpunt2

I use a fake first name. With your real first name they can easily find you on social media. Just search first name on Facebook set a location and scroll through the listing and look for a picture of you.

Yes some people don't use social media but most people do.

Offline JonasG

I use Tarquin.

I'm a whimsical punter.

Offline GingerNuts

I use a fake first name. With your real first name they can easily find you on social media. Just search first name on Facebook set a location and scroll through the listing and look for a picture of you.

Yes some people don't use social media but most people do.

Easily find you?

Maybe if you had a very unusual first name. Searching for Steven in London or John in Manchester is going to take some doing. That's even assuming you're punting where you live.