Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't post reviews  (Read 312 times)

Offline Sdave10000

I just had my first punt in a long time and wanted to post a review but it appears I have been disabled from posting reviews. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

James999

Online Blackpool Rock

Where's Daviemac, this is his favourite topic  :rolleyes:  :D

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I think you may find a sticky thread pinned right at the top of this forum.......on exactly this topic :thumbsup:

Look up hun  :rolleyes:

James999

I think you may find a sticky thread pinned

Stickys tend to get ignored, and the more of them that are posted the more they are ignored, it's how internet forums work and why when OldAdmin grew the site to it's peak he deleted stickies at an early stage  :hi:

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Stickys tend to get ignored, and the more of them that are posted the more they are ignored, it's how internet forums work and why when OldAdmin grew the site to it's peak he deleted stickies at an early stage  :hi:

Members can then only blame themselves if they get a ban after ignoring what's covered in a pinned topic. We might even sneak in a new rule to catch out the undesirables 😉

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I just had my first punt in a long time and wanted to post a review but it appears I have been disabled from posting reviews. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Even if you didn't notice the stickie on the subject at the top of this board, did you not think to try the search function? typing 'can't post reviews' in there brings all the answers.   :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

did you not think to try the search function? typing 'can't post reviews' in there brings all the answers.   :unknown:
Now, that would be wishful thinking...  :D

Offline finn5555

Some people are as thick as fuck  :dash: