Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Thai?! Brilliant but starting to get bored.  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Helpjim132

Posted a review on Maya Thai earlier in the year, and I'm borderline hooked. Brilliant massage, brilliant play time afterwards or in recent cases before the massage as well as during.

met with her now 9/10 times, but I am starting to get a little bored. I have read both the Shropshire & Wolverhampton massage reviews, a lot of the content on those is quite dated now? I think girls have moved around, stopped working etc. favouring towards Natalie telford? i live in telford but work in Wolverhampton, I went to visit a Thai lady near the train station? I believe it was Nikki? may be wrong, but she didn't answer the phone when I was there. I am wondering weather to try and book her again.

Happy punting chaps.

TIA

Offline Tightpants

Helpjim

You could help yourself by adding some links for the people you are referring to otherwise this plea for help will go unanswered.

Offline Helpjim132

appolgies, me and technology go down like a lead balloon.

Offline Helpjim132

Helpjim

You could help yourself by adding some links for the people you are referring to otherwise this plea for help will go unanswered.

External Link/Members Only

Thats Maya - Thai . wrote review about her over xmas.

that's naughty Nikki. who I tried to book over xmas, funny actually, it was your review that made me want to book her. shame it didn't happen.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:48:39 pm by Helpjim132 »

Offline thimble29

I don't think there's much more to see around Shropshire than what you've already found from a massage/extras angle. There's a couple of shops that offer more than what the adverts say and Maya but that's mostly it. Only other thought is have you seen Exquisite Suzanne on vivastreet, she has an advert up occasionally but I've not visited myself. It's a pretty quiet place here unfortunately.

Offline Helpjim132

I don't think there's much more to see around Shropshire than what you've already found from a massage/extras angle. There's a couple of shops that offer more than what the adverts say and Maya but that's mostly it. Only other thought is have you seen Exquisite Suzanne on vivastreet, she has an advert up occasionally but I've not visited myself. It's a pretty quiet place here unfortunately.

I did see she had popped up on a couple of the forums, but she had quite a few negative reviews also? may book naughty Nikki next week. have you any other recommendations in Wolverhampton? looking at your reviews you like your Thai girls too  :drinks:

Offline thimble29

I did see she had popped up on a couple of the forums, but she had quite a few negative reviews also? may book naughty Nikki next week. have you any other recommendations in Wolverhampton? looking at your reviews you like your Thai girls too  :drinks:
No I haven't spent any time in Wolverhampton I'm afraid! I'm partial to shops as they're less trouble, but you don't get as much for your money.