Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa ....b2b massage Warwick  (Read 3624 times)

Offline theejaculator

Has anybody seen or spoken to Lisa in Warwick just before the lockdown.

I haven't been to see her since last year but fancy a return when things hopefully get better later this year. She had a vivastreet advert that's no longer up and hasn't logged into AW account since mid April.

I recall she often went home to Thailand around this time of year....do hope she returns as probably the best GM massage with extras in these parts...

Offline theejaculator

* probably the best vfm massage

Offline Beamer

No, not probably.  Definitely the best VFM for massage with extra, extras. 
A great open and friendly personality.  I suspect that she has either "gone home" with her son and mother or they are all self isolated somewhere. We exchanged a few texts around early December but didn't get a response from the last one.

Offline theejaculator

Yeah I do hope she hasn't gone for good but who knows ...I guess the income stream really dried up this year. Her number came down about mid April.

Mind you I was a semi regular but I took a longish break from seeing her due to temporary relocation ..mine not hers
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:02:02 pm by theejaculator »

Offline razman44

She was last seen today on Whatsapp around 10am!

Offline shed

She was last seen today on Whatsapp around 10am!

When you say "seen" was that on what app video or you just had a message with her.  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

In the west midlands probably. If you include East midlands I would say Cassandra in Northants. :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

In the west midlands probably. If you include East midlands I would say Cassandra in Northants. :hi:

Maybe in the past. She has a boyfriend and went legit.

Online RandomGuy99

Has this Lisa got a profile?

Offline andyitc

I just texted her to ask and she said she is only seeing people that she had seen before

Offline Beamer

I just texted her to ask and she said she is only seeing people that she had seen before

It doesn't surprise me. She will have thought it through from her POV. 
I suspect we will see more of this type of action from WG's with brains
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:42:09 am by Beamer »

Offline mr.bluesky

Maybe in the past. She has a boyfriend and went legit.

:dash: damn . Used to enjoy her b2b masssages and owo.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:06:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Zeberde

Has anybody seen or spoken to Lisa in Warwick just before the lockdown.

I haven't been to see her since last year but fancy a return when things hopefully get better later this year. She had a vivastreet advert that's no longer up and hasn't logged into AW account since mid April.

I recall she often went home to Thailand around this time of year....do hope she returns as probably the best GM massage with extras in these parts...

I met Lisa back in Feb. She’s my ‘quarterly treat’. Still great and hope to revisit once we’re all done with lockdown.

I didn’t know she had an adultwork profile so thanks for the info.

Offline mr.bluesky

I met Lisa back in Feb. She’s my ‘quarterly treat’. Still great and hope to revisit once we’re all done with lockdown.

There could be a long queue waiting to see her

Offline Littlefoot

:hi: :hi:

Offline Zeberde

There could be a long queue waiting to see her

Yep. Regulars front of the queue I hope. Not sure how regular you have to be to be a regular though ....

Offline Banana100

I saw her twice last year. Lovely and friendly and nice gal. Because she’s well reviewed and i won’t be adding any value I didn’t review her here. Is funny both times she would say the same thing to me when wanking began.

White ppl cum fast, indian cum even faster. Thai ppl make her work hard till her arms almost drop, probably to make every penny counts. She said once she touched an indian man on the thigh to start the HR and he shot his load instantly.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 01:17:56 am by Banana100 »
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Oscar1

Did she say anything Black rock man,
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline tesla

Did she say anything Black rock man,

she said you need to contribute to the forum and not be a leech

Offline mr.bluesky

she said you need to contribute to the forum and not be a leech