Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Experience  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Walsalllad15

With this Coronavirus going about, what's your

Best every punt
Worst
Best value

Offline watsey

1. Booked 1 hour in a hotel with an SP at £60. Turned into a 3 hour experience.

2. A disinterested Rom in Wolves.

3. See number 1 above :D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 10:31:04 am by watsey »

Offline oldmanking

All of those can relate to my most recent punts tbf.

Best - Visit to Hall Green FBSM last week.  Best ever experience with an SP of any race or level, full stop!
Worst - Previous day's visit to Selly Park FBSM.  Totally disinterested lady who even had audacity to don a mask mid punt.
BVFM - See 'best'' above.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 12:15:44 pm by oldmanking »

Offline pbrown355

I may add to this thread in stages. I attempted to punt today without finding someone convenient to answer their phone so had thought to start a thread similar to this one.

So, here's my answer to part one. My preference is thin ladies with disproportionately big firm natural boobs. I don't ask much do I? The service doesn't have to be extensive, just friendly and some level of enthusiasm. Before my time on here I saw a girl a few times, both in Smethwick and Handsworth. She was slim(ish) with enormous firm natural boobs. Vanilla service only, but friendly etc. At one of these visits she asks if her friend can join us. I say I need to see her first. In she comes. She is thin, with a rack nearly as big as girl no1!
I had oral and sex with both of them in a few positions. My wank bank memory of the visit was with girl 2 sucking and girl 1 leaning over me with her tits in my face/mouth. Girl 2 disappeared never to be seen again so it was a one off. Such is life.
Answer to part 2 later.

Offline pbrown355

Best value punt. Again before my time on here. WG in Smethwick. Slim, intelligent (for a WG), Rom and fairly average looking. She did anal in every possible position, including standing with one leg hitched up with her foot on the radiator, me taking her from behind. All the time smiling over her shoulder at me.
All this for £60hh.
Similar in some ways to Sweet Sexy Amy, more proactive but less of her.
Part 2 later

Offline RedditchJay

Best - Visit to Hall Green FBSM last week.  Best ever experience with an SP of any race or level, full stop!
Worst - Previous day's visit to Selly Park FBSM.  Totally disinterested lady who even had audacity to don a mask mid punt.

will you leave a review for the Hall Green punt ??

Offline shed

I presume your best punt you mentioned at Hall Green last week was Jazz  :thumbsup:

Offline pbrown355

And part 2
I've thought about posting this experience a number of times and each time it relives the terror of the effect it nearly had on the rest of my life. A long time has now passed so here I go.
It began with a routine duo visit in Smethwick to a pair of girls I saw a number of times, individually and together. It was at a house in Smethwick. Mid punt there's a knock at the door. One of the WGs looks out of the window and says Politi (or similar). They were definitely less panicked than me and got me half dressed and locked me in the downstairs bathroom. The 2 of them and their friend spent approximately 20mins, although it felt like a lifetime, talking to them. I couldn't hear the conversation but they told me afterwards that they were looking for a previous occupant of the house. Who knows, but the whole memory still haunts me. Not enough to stop me finishing the job once the Politi left. Well I had paid and they seemed quite undisturbed by it all.

Offline ulstersubbie

Been to the West Midlands a few times, best session ever was with Julia Taylor, one of the most depraved and eccentric Dommes I have ever met.

Offline Littlefoot

With this Coronavirus going about, what's your

Best every punt
Worst
Best value

Best; too many to mention.

Worst; probably this one; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103279.0

Best value; probably this one; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132884.0

Offline oldmanking

@RedditchJay
@shed

Yes, it was with Jazz.  But I've reviewed both her & the establishment recently, so would be breaking the rules if I did again so soon.   :rolleyes:

Besides, some things are best left to your fertile imaginations....  ;)

Offline RedditchJay

ok, so for me

best - Little Lucy Lovett - quite early on into my punting days but sadly she has now stopped for while
External Link/Members Only

worst - we all have a few not just one - but worst of the worst award has to go to  - Diamond Spa Nottingham External Link/Members Only