Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DevonBreeze - Edinburgh  (Read 3397 times)

12 review(s) for DevonBreeze (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline I-fet

First Review guys, go easy!!!

External Link/Members Only

The meeting was a couple of months back, and was by far the most I’ve paid for a lady’s services at £200 for the hour. Here’s the lowdown:

Arranging

Good communication from Devon, initially through AW mail then text message on the day. All services agreed, approximate location given at Edinburgh Western Harbour then guided to flat by phone after parked. I was running a little late and Devin had no issues with this.

Appearance

Devon is 100% as her profile pictures show, what I would describe as a ‘thick’ lady, certainly not fat but of ample build....not a skinny mini. She was dressed as requested in a red licra catsuit, with her more than ample cleavage proving difficult to resist as soon as I walked in.

Meeting in Brief

With the business side of things out the way, Devon returned to me sitting on the edge of the bed and was quickly leaned over into DFK. I was exploring her body and next thing my trousers were down and I was receiving some amazing deep throat OWO....with Devon coughing and spluttering as I was ball deep in her throat!!

The next part of the meeting was taken up with water sports and rimming  :unknown:, I won’t go into details of what was involved (unless anyone specifically wants to know) but will say that Devon done everything requested with enthusiasm, with a large polythene cover over the floor so no need to be using the bath for water sports as is typically the case.

After a while of play, Devon had my cock in her mouth again, then on with the rubber and taking her doggy. Whilst pounding her doggy, she had requested I finish by giving her a facial, but the moment arrived when I was inside and that’s where I was staying!! I finished and withdrew....only for Devon to ensure she still got what she wanted.....she removed the bulging condom from my cock and emptied it’s contents over her face, then pushed every last drop into her mouth with her fingers and swallowed the lot.....amazing finish!!

Overall

Although expensive, it was worth it for a lady who was willing to offer the unusual services I was looking for, and she provided each very enthusiastically. Devon certainly delivered and put good thought and effort into our meeting. I would definitely return

Negatives

- Cost, a bit steep at £200 for the hour....although have noticed her prices have since dropped.
- Although Devon did not seem drunk in any way, I could clearly smell alcohol from her breath. This had no negative influence on the meeting and has been a common trait from a lot of ladies during my punting visits.

Offline thecrippler

She’s a bit big for my liking, but what a finish!! :hi: