Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Attention akauya and any other long time punters  (Read 1032 times)

AlwayzUp4MoreBackdoor

Hello Akauya and everybody else. After browsing for a couple of days some of the posts here i just had to join.
Been punting since 2000 so yeah i've had quite a few "experiences" !!!!. Anyway, let me cut to the chase.
Akauya saw a thread you replied to regarding "Lisa" at Oasis in Wandsworth. I agree she was to die for. She did offer me A level once but sadly never got the chance to take her up on her offer.
However there used to be another girl, blonde, Kelly who used to work Weds. To this day i swear, Her A levels were the best i EVER had !!!. She used to reverse cowgirl me and lean back and thrust back at me and her eyes used to roll as well. Damn, sooo deep seated. Just wondering if you or anybody else knew what happened to her ???.
There also used to be a establishment in South Croydon, Michelles anyone ??. Michelle herself was quite gifted at A levels and there used to be a half Polish girl called Danni who loved anal too who also for a time worked at Oasis in Wandsworth (under new management). Wonder if they have all moved on...Such a shame.....Sob, sob....
Anyway i along with many of you can also vouch for Maggie21 as well. She used to be called "Passionate Maggie" and those of you who have seen her will know just how "passionate" her A levels can be. Awesome !!!
I was off the punting scene for a year but now i'm back with a vengence so would love a list of who's who for anal in London.
Is there anyone even better then Maggie21 ?? I nowadays tend to go for women 25 upwards who actually LOVE and really enjoy anal......

Kind Regards to all

AlwayzUp4MoreBackdoor                 :hi:

Offline hendrix

I've never seen maggie, but lot's here rate her highly for anal. My anal queen in London is KristenDD..totally loves it.

External Link/Members Only

password02

Agree with Mr H with his girl - great reviews on 'A' - My choice would the PSE experience with Ms Madlin Moon -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Next in London 1st to the 5th Frb - I think both girls are in the £200 ph bracket BUT BOTH very much worth the full package.

AlwayzUp4MoreBackdoor

Thanks guys. Lord have mercy, what an ass Madlin Moon has !!!! Dammmn !!!
Love to be balls deep in that !!!!..................... :drinks:

Cheers

Offline hendrix

Thanks guys. Lord have mercy, what an ass Madlin Moon has !!!! Dammmn !!!
Love to be balls deep in that !!!!..................... :drinks:

Cheers

Try both!!  :cool:  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22152.0

AlwayzUp4MoreBackdoor

Damn Hendrix, fucking amazing !!!. Both session and your report !!!. If i had my way i'd elect you Prime Minister of Punting !!!
Talk about things to do before you die !!!!
Lucky so and so  :thumbsup: