Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian sex trafficker turned university hall to a brothel  (Read 2475 times)

Bobdayley

'Despicable' Hungarian sex gang turned university halls of residence into a brothel and trafficked women into Britain to work as prostitutes

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Victoria Brown, i bang her for 80  :D

Offline smiths

'Despicable' Hungarian sex gang turned university halls of residence into a brothel and trafficked women into Britain to work as prostitutes

The sentences are woeful in my view. All should of got life as all traffickers should in my opinion. And two have done a runner as they were given bail which such people shouldnt of been given. When will judges pass real sentences that fit the crimes scumbags like this commit.

Bobdayley

Victoria Brown, i bang her for 80  :D

Hehehe you will have to work in women prison to achive your goal ;-/

Offline punk

Hehehe you will have to work in women prison to achive your goal ;-/

she may be the only good one in there.

Online Rickrabbit

"Women saw 10 to 15 clients every day, charging £100 per hour. But the gang took 90 per cent of their earnings".

...they must have been what some would refer to here as £100ph skanks.....

Bobdayley

she may be the only good one in there.
I'm afraid she will turn the prison into a brothel as well :-)

Offline punk

I'm afraid she will turn the prison into a brothel as well :-)

she will be selling her pussy now

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I wonder if they were on AW and even if there were reviews on here. Did anyone spot them as trafficked?

Offline smiths

a different view

Why is that link a different view, reads the same as the OPs link to me. It was a factual article in both cases reporting convictions.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Why is that link a different view, reads the same as the OPs link to me. It was a factual article in both cases reporting convictions.

The Mail and the Guardian usually present different viewpoints. You and I have different viewpoints. I have done 40 reports, you have done 6. You have done over 6000 posts, I have done well over 2000.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:11:42 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

LL

I wonder if they were on AW and even if there were reviews on here. Did anyone spot them as trafficked?
The organised crime gang brought at least 44 women into the country over almost two years, setting them up in hotels and flats, including at the University of Sussex campus, and uploading their profiles on to a website which advertised sexual services for sale
I would hazard a guess that they mean AdultWork.  The reference to an uploaded "profile" just sounds very AdultWork don't you think?  You wouldn't say that a girl had a "profile" on, say, an agency website or any of the freead-type sites.