Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1hr B2B Gloucester  (Read 1032 times)

Isit1990

External Link/Members Only

Attractiveness 8/10
Comms 6/10. Basic English but clear instructions

So tonight I went to said location and yes you are right it was not the girl in the pics but I swear it may be her sis.

Opted for the 1hr b2b with shower at the end and boy I was not disappointed. She was V cute, size 12 curvy but not fat and a nice pair of big natural tits. Comms weren't great but she was very warm and friendly and put me at ease.

Massage starts with me on my back, I'm naked and she is topless wearing nice thong and suspenders. She applies hot oil to my back and gives me a firm back massage with occasional boobs on back. It was great. About 20 mins of that and she does 10 mins on ass and legs and at the same time grabbing my rock hard member and caressing it randomly. Honestly brilliant. She's fondling with balls and tip whilst I'm on my back it was V nice.

I then get asked to turn over and I remember how cute she is and her tits are all oiled up and hanging V nicely. Must be an E at least. Anyway I'm on my front and she is teasing my member with V V delicate strikes including my balls. I finally come to completion with a titjob. I asked for owo she said no as I was really getting into it and she also offers no kissing. On reflection now I'm glad she said no. Class act.

She cleans me up and then gives each hand and foot a massage before showering me, she got in butt naked too. Overall a brilliant experience for 120. She didn't clock watch, she was flirting and she is V V good at her job. It was right up my street as I like a good massage with touching and hr and this ticked every box.

Online scutty brown

OP - why have you said Gloucester when the girl appears to be based in Cheltenham, and thats what your earlier linked thread said?

read https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244787
for background

bait and switch

same phone number links to this Gumtree advert in Cheltenham, not Gloucester
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:24:29 am by scutty brown »

Offline dog999

Well thought up SERGI! :hi:, next time try and make sure the back and front massage makes sense!. :unknown:

Online scutty brown

I'll repeat what I said on the other thread - this has to be a B&S, photos are stolen from

her website

also OP seems to be very confused as to how a massage works - it reads as if he got a titwank while lying on his front

All in all sound like a pimp making a fuck up of a touting attempt

Offline dog999

I'll repeat what I said on the other thread - this has to be a B&S, photos are stolen from

her website

also OP seems to be very confused as to how a massage works - it reads as if he got a titwank while lying on his front

All in all sound like a pimp making a fuck up of a touting attempt
Yes, correct , 100% BALLSHIT!. :hi: