Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy of Mimosa Health and Beauty, Banbury  (Read 2308 times)

Offline 44ster

I've seen the word “clingy” in some reviews used to describe SPs in reports  but my experience here recently gives the word a whole new meaning.

I’d considered giving this place a try for some time. It’s located in a quiet, short pedestrian shopping precinct in the centre of town. Phoned to make an appointment & when I rocked up there the Chinese manageress/receptionist asked me if I’d be wanting B2B. Told her yes if it would be a nice girl. Turned out that Lily, whom someone here reported providing him with “one of the best blow jobs I have ever had” sadly wasn’t working that day, but she assured me that Lucy was good.

Quick shower down the corridor & waited in the room for Lucy who turned out to be a fairly unremarkable looking Chinese. Difficult to judge her age but told me she’s 22. Hmmm, maybe. Her best feature is a nice pair of natural tits with responsive nipples. Very little English spoken so we didn’t have a lengthy discussion on the subject of Brexit, though she was quite proficient with the words “darling” & “oh baby.”

The legit side of the mssage was very effective – sorted out some knots in my neck & shoulders. Minimal sensuality apart from a few inner thigh brushes. She hadn’t offered B2B by the 20 minute mark so I raised the subject & she opened with £40. Told her I usually pay £30 but she wouldn’t budge so I didn’t push it. Asked her if she wanted paying in advance which she did. A fairly attractive body then emerged, quite sturdy but not fat & with a hairy bush.

She oiled up, climbed aboard & got started with some body slides. Soon asked to turn & she caused me a few anxious moments when she got face to face with me & manoeuvred herself into what felt like a sexual position with a few thrusts.  Due to the low lighting & the fact that she was blocking my view I still can’t be 100% sure that Percy didn’t enter the portal but I soon pulled away & got her into a 69 position though I didn’t fancy RO. Pussy access allowed & she was getting damp.

I raised the subject of a blow job but she said no. Fair enough, no probs. Then five minute later she had a change of heart & said yes, for another £10. Now this is where the clingy bit came in. She went over to the side cabinet & started faffing about searching for a condom…or so I thought. But no, she eventually came up with a roll of cling film, ffs. She then had trouble peeling a piece off so I had to lend a hand & eventually she came away with a piece she deemed big enough big enough to use as a substitute condom. Wrapped it round the old boy & away she went. I just lay back without looking, just used my imagination & let her get on with it. Got to admit it felt pretty good…cling film or not.

Five minutes later I was done. Just as well I didn’t intend to have CIM or COB  as it took Lucy a few minutes to peel the fucking stuff off before providing a comprehensive clean up.

I didn’t ask her for an explanation so I still don’t know whether she couldn’t find a condom (she didn’t ask me if I had one – I didn’t), or if it was her usual M.O. Or maybe just she wasn’t used to giving OW. I didn't inquire if she did FS! On my way out the manageress/receptionist asked if the massage was o.k. but I didn’t mention the cling film.

So a unique & novelty experience, at least as far as I’m concerned.

Offline 44ster

Thanks Goldfinch...I forgot to post the link. Another one here:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

Offline LEOJONTY

So how much you paid? usually £60 for 30 min B2b is included? any other extras you pay to the girl?

Offline 44ster

Paid £50 shop fee for basic 1 hour massage. Lucy wanted £40 for body 2 body with HJ. Tried to knock her down but she wouldn't budge. £10 for the OW.