Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Sweety  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Crackpot11

Anyone seen/know anything about this new hot milf in Devon? Pics look great, believe she may be Polish... External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Judging by the one face pic I'd say 38 is a conservative estimate of her actual age. I'd slip her a length though

JV547845

The phone number brought up an expired advert in southampton from one week ago (mentions she's now in Ex6).  google image on the pics brought up AW's parasites.  Could be an older EE who travels around. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:06:42 pm by JV547845 »

Offline Crackpot11

Possibly older but a smoking hot body - perhaps too good to be true!

Offline Crackpot11

Wow - can now say photos true - amazing toned tanned milf working one day a week from hotel - well worth seeing!

Offline sailor3

Thanks for this confirmation Crackpot! I have been thinking about a visit for sometime. Can you provide any further details about what made your visit so enjoyable? Does Holly kiss, like her nipples sucked, allow fingers inside her etc? Did she rim, and was oral with or without? Many thanks in advance!

Offline Crackpot11

Does kiss not sure about rest but all services with protection although allows cum on body. She is v enthusiastic, may be too vanilla for some - downside text only no calls!

The professor

In my honest opinion Holly is one to avoid....She is now living in Exeter and married... Exeter has some really nice girls that are great company, but Holly isn't one of them

Offline Roth

In my honest opinion Holly is one to avoid....She is now living in Exeter and married... Exeter has some really nice girls that are great company, but Holly isn't one of them

Please enlighten us as to your experience of her.  :unknown: :unknown: Maybe put a review up of her and the really nice girls:unknown: :unknown:

The professor

Hi Roth. I'd be delighted to... There are several girls in Exeter that give an excellent friendly service ... and come without the hassle of an abusive husband. I'll consult my little black book..

Offline Roth

Hi Roth. I'd be delighted to... There are several girls in Exeter that give an excellent friendly service ... and come without the hassle of an abusive husband. I'll consult my little black book..

Great.  Thanks.  Might just travel outside of Bristol for a change.  What are there AW links?  :unknown:

The professor

Hi Roth. I'll message you some links but to be honest you've the best girls in the west up in Bristol. It's the jewel in the crown. Angelina is the best in the west. Full stop

Offline Roth

Hi Roth. I'll message you some links but to be honest you've the best girls in the west up in Bristol. It's the jewel in the crown. Angelina is the best in the west. Full stop

Cheers mate. :drinks:

The professor

Hi Roth. It almost seems to me that Exeter girls would warrant me starting a new thread rather than tacking on my review here. My main concern is to warn punters about Holly Sweety..

Offline Roth

Hi Roth. It almost seems to me that Exeter girls would warrant me starting a new thread rather than tacking on my review here. My main concern is to warn punters about Holly Sweety..

Crack on then mate.  :thumbsup: Looking forward to a good read. :lol:

The professor

I've posted my very quick guide to Exeter girls. I hope you enjoy it, and more importantly the company of the girls?

The professor

Holly Sweety has now changed her name ( again ) External Link/Members Only and is now calling herself mersedes.  Whatever name she's using she is best avoided.

Offline Crackpot11

Hi what hassle did you have mate? You say an abusive husband?

Offline royrace

this lady now has a new profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Despite the concerns raised by The Professor I decided to give this a lady a try as the location happened to handy for me when I fancied a punt. Positive experience with  a very pleasant lady -will post a review. No sign of any abusive husband

Offline Roth

this lady now has a new profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Despite the concerns raised by The Professor I decided to give this a lady a try as the location happened to handy for me when I fancied a punt. Positive experience with  a very pleasant lady -will post a review. No sign of any abusive husband

Not much to go on from the Professor's post in any case. :rolleyes: 
So glad you had a good time. :drinks: