Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english girl london - is this real?  (Read 5338 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Only one photo but looks nice all the same. Anyone had the pleasure? Account only been there since 4th nov.
I'm a little suspicious of why she does incalls at a hotel near euston during the day then outcalls at night. Surely if you've paid for a hotel room you'd use it all day?

Still i am tempted...

Offline bestbefore

I think she has been on AW before as I remember the watersports special offer she has. Not for me, you understand, but I was puzzled as to who might want that service.

Many hotels offer cheap daytime only rates. There is a 9 to 5 website which lists them. Violet, who I saw last week uses these offers, though she is booked into one into the evening next week.

Better to go with her as she has been well reviewed and I certainly rate her.

Offline Londonpunter30

Yes I remember that watersports special too.  With no PG it's not a scammer for that.  Send a message will go from there

Yoooo

I had a punt with this girl today.  In reality not quite the girl as in the profile picture, says her age is 26, size 12-14, average looking, booked for 1 hr after 2 pops in 30 mins.. :unknown: she says in 1 hr you can cum only twice WTF... :dash:.....
Place is a discreet house in hamstead, when I asked for water after reaching says she doesn't have while she was sipping a glass of wine..
I would say avoid guys not worth.....!!!!

Bobdayley

I had a punt with this girl today.  In reality not quite the girl as in the profile picture, says her age is 26, size 12-14, average looking, booked for 1 hr after 2 pops in 30 mins.. :unknown: she says in 1 hr you can cum only twice WTF... :dash:.....
Place is a discreet house in hamstead, when I asked for water after reaching says she doesn't have while she was sipping a glass of wine..

DFK, CIM ... good? bad?
are you writing a review?

fingal91

I remember the watersports offer too. The pic I think was a bit better last time (face still blurred). I booked an outcall and then she didn't show up. Would avoid.

Andre 3000

Ah excellent, this is why I love UKP. I did have her on my 'possibilities' hotlist and she's bid on RB I have going. But alarm bells always ring when a WG says they like to be dominant...

A horrible attitude always inevitably follows.

ENGLISH GIRL LONDON

Hiya guys
I'm ENGLISH GIRL LONDON
I have received a email today letting me know about what's been written and feel it's only fair I get the chance to respond !
-I honestly don't believe I'm just average looking , however that's personal opinion ! I have added a profile pic so you can make your own mind up
-you didn't ask for water as I always have refreshments available ?
-also my hour service is generally more of a come twice with a nice massage and fun fore play  sort of hour ! (A lot of people say the reason that book me is because the don't like robots who just get banged constantly all day ) I'm a bubbly girl and love a laugh and a bit of flirting before we get down to it
-I offer OWO however I don't do CIM for health reasons! DFK is nooooo problem what's so ever ! I like to really enjoy my bookings and connect with my clients (many who become regulars ) again why usually come twice in a hour is enough ... I'm not just a sex machine !
- I apologise to the man who had came to see me and wasn't happy ! Wish you had raised your concerns with me at the time !! Sadly we don't seem to be a good match for each other ! But in ths industry that's sometimes the case :(
-yes it was me who used to have the profile offering the waterspouts special ! Loooool that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with watersports !! It's just a very popular service , and as this is my job of course I will offer it if people want it and I'm comfortable doing it !!! Also if you remember that profile I had about 20 POSITIVE feed backs with people that really enjoyed there time with me !! So just because this guy didn't doesn't mean you wouldn't
-don't worry as we'll I'm not a nutty dominating bi**ch ! It's again like the watersports a very popular service that I'm happy to offer !! In fact about 50% of calls want w/s & domination xx

Again sorry to the man who didn't enjoy he's time xxx   

Bobdayley

I presume everyone got a pvt message from English London girl.
She seems genuine and the explanation she gave is straightforward.
I had a good talk with her she gave me a viable explanation I even booked her for tomorrow.
She also sent me some pictures, I see her as a beautiful English ladiy if you don't trust me msg her to send you her pictures as she are not allowed to post in UKP. She is one hot lady size 12.
I am not sure what happen exactly with Mr Yoo, as he didn't give an exact explanation, she said she does everything on her enjoy but CIM which is stated in her profile.
Maybe if she gave him a glass of water, he will ask her to serve dinner as well.    :)
Anyhow she said to me she always gives refreshments to her clients.
I will TOFT and I will leave a review tomorrow ...honestly....

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:37:28 pm by Bobdayley »

raylondoner

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Hiya guys
I'm ENGLISH GIRL LONDON
I have received a email today letting me know about what's been written and feel it's only fair I get the chance to respond !

-SNIP-

Having lurked here for a while, it's nice to see a considered and reasonable response from a WG that doesn't fly off the handles and offers a sincere sounding and genuine response. These boards can be quite dog-eat-dog and quite personal to both other members and to WG's.

That being said, your response has me genuinely intrigued, I like the 1 profile picture you have up, is there any chance you could put more up on your AW profile so I can have a perve, I mean, consider you for my future punting needs? You're not far from my roaming area and this is a genuine request!

Offline jsparky

Is she the girl used to be near whitechapel sta. Just wondering if I meet her before?

Offline Quatro

fingal91

Is she the girl used to be near whitechapel sta. Just wondering if I meet her before?

Round there somewhere I think

Offline jsparky

If she is who I think she is, I don't mind visiting her again - she is a young bubbly friendly girl.

Offline punterstanding

I like her.

Can we keep her?

+1

She sounds pretty level headed and good fun, I like the 3 hour special offer too. Ideal for me!

Offline Sir Knumbskull

The girl in question has a recent positive review up, go check it out in the reviews section.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42293.0

Offline el-fei

I like her.

Can we keep her?

Yes please, and in my opinion she's absolutely beautiful! :))))

Offline monstar

Her response sounds reasonable (more so than Yoooo's review) and she looks cute in the additional photos on the new review post - added to HL for the future.  :thumbsup:

I'm just suspicious as to why her previous profile was deleted as a reason for it was omitted from her reply.  :unknown:

Edit: I should have read all the posts here and her AW blog first, my mistake.. Looks like she has just returned from a break.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:18:09 pm by monstar »

Dusktildawn

I have seen her a few times

She is a good girl but she does smoke and her time keeping and reliability are terrible

Offline kidpoontang

Hiya guys
I'm ENGLISH GIRL LONDON
-I honestly don't believe I'm just average looking , however that's personal opinion ! I have added a profile pic so you can make your own mind up
-you didn't ask for water as I always have refreshments available ?
-also my hour service is generally more of a come twice with a nice massage and fun fore play  sort of hour ! (A lot of people say the reason that book me is because the don't like robots who just get banged constantly all day ) I'm a bubbly girl and love a laugh and a bit of flirting before we get down to it
-I offer OWO however I don't do CIM for health reasons! DFK is nooooo problem what's so ever ! I like to really enjoy my bookings and connect with my clients (many who become regulars ) again why usually come twice in a hour is enough ... I'm not just a sex machine !
- I apologise to the man who had came to see me and wasn't happy ! Wish you had raised your concerns with me at the time !! Sadly we don't seem to be a good match for each other ! But in ths industry that's sometimes the case :(
-yes it was me who used to have the profile offering the waterspouts special ! Loooool that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with watersports !! It's just a very popular service , and as this is my job of course I will offer it if people want it and I'm comfortable doing it !!! Also if you remember that profile I had about 20 POSITIVE feed backs with people that really enjoyed there time with me !! So just because this guy didn't doesn't mean you wouldn't
-don't worry as we'll I'm not a nutty dominating bi**ch ! It's again like the watersports a very popular service that I'm happy to offer !! In fact about 50% of calls want w/s & domination xx

Again sorry to the man who didn't enjoy he's time xxx   

Can you please put some more pix on your AW profile ?

True Casanova

Yes, put more of your pictures on AW, it is simple and it increase the chance for someone to book you. A lot of girls on AW have just one or few pictures and its disappointing..

west8

Hiya guys
I'm ENGLISH GIRL LONDON

Care to take a few minutes to respond to this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42393.0

Thanks  ;)

PS: ignore the haters. You are hot

ahmed alomar

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline backofthenet

are u still punting

I can only assume that you are referring to our former Kensington correspondent, gone, but by no means forgotten.

I also hope that he is out there somewhere, and still punting.

Because a real hero doesn't wear a cape.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I can only assume that you are referring to our former Kensington correspondent, gone, but by no means forgotten

Never knowingly unentertaining.. do you think ahmed is related to his driver? :D

Offline backofthenet

Never knowingly unentertaining.. do you think ahmed is related to his driver? :D

oh I do hope so. I think of him often.