Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuliaKiss26x - Fulham Broadway - nearly a neg  (Read 307 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7650697) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Had planned to see Julia in Wimbledon but she was showing closer to me when I visited recently so off I trotted. Profile now gone so assume she's back in Poiand and may/may not be back. She seemed to be working alongside a couple of others including this one:
External Link/Members Only

Comms
She's had at least 2 numbers since she was on my HL: some comms on WhatsApp; some on SMS. Fairly responsive to make a booking but clearly a Sergei/handler dealing with it. Tried to call a couple of times with no answer when I had issues getting in, but immediately received a text after I called off. That really fucks me off.

AirBnB near Fulham Broadway tube. Real faff to get in. 2 security doors and no instructions on how to buzz in. Combination of pot luck and text messages. I nearly walked.
Shower was functional but the room was small, sparse and with the shittest bed/mattress I've ever fucked on. That's a low bar. If I were renting that place as a civvie, I'd demand my money back.

The girl
It was her in the pics. Prettyish, late 30s/early 40s Polish milf. Slim and B-cup natural tits. Friendly and demure in the way many Polish SPs seem to be (in my experience).

The service
Great kissing and reasonable head. Didn't/couldn't go deep but it felt good. Gave my balls some attention. Wouldn't let me touch her pussy unfortunately. Fucking was impossible. She mounted in CG and we both sorta fell into the wall as the mattress fell away beneath us. Mish also difficult. Managed some standing doggy. Didn't bother with sex the second time around and went a blowjob/CIM. I should have put the mattress on the floor like the good old days of my early punting.

£140/hr + £30 for CIM.

Rating
Low positive on the SP but not VFM given you can punt better in much nicer locations. Negative for Sergei. Low neutral overall for me. Probably too generous.