Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fifi- Dublin  (Read 830 times)

Offline jcuh123

External Link/Members Only

This is a review of my last Fifi meet but I have met her multiple times over the years and it's always been a pleasure. Usually in Belfast but noticed she was near Dublin airport last time I was visiting home so decided to pay a visit en route.

Comms-  Always a good communicator, especially if you phone. Can be a bit slow with text replies but this time I pre arranged.

Fifi-  Blonde, quite tall and an absolute massive pair of tits.  They are why I keep going back. Nice ass as well and usually has tan lines. I like her face, she's no supermodel but in my opinion very pretty. Obviously not Italian which it states in her profile but sure what can you do.

Price-  €90 for 30 mins.

Review-
As I have said, I've met Fifi plenty in the past and the meets usually go the same way. Greeted at the door in underwear, with a big kiss. Tits were looking spectacular as usual and always nice to be led up the stairs by the WG watching their ass in a nice pair of panties. Always builds the anticipation nicely. Money out of the way and down to business. Fifi provides a great GFE service, always lots of deep French kissing, grabbing, usually mutual oral. She was smelling fresh and clean, excellent hygiene. Always an absolute pleasure releasing her cans from her bra, Lovely weight to them and gorgeous responsive nipples. Had a good play with them as usual and then she slid down to give me oral. She has a great technique, not usually DT but a bit sloppy. Then onto tit fuck, she spat between her tits at first and I went to town, then she got the oil out. What a sight having your wee man in between those mountains. Condom on and fucked in various positions, personal favourite is her on top with those melons in my face. But this time she had a ceiling to floor mirror in the bedroom, so was great doing doggy style while watching her over her shoulders in the mirror, big tits swinging away.  A few more positions and then finished on those weapons and on her face. Superb meeting as always. Wish I had someone like her near me now, used to see her regularly when I was in Belfast. She's a great punt if you are a tit man. Also allows filming if that's something you are into.

TLDR- Friendly woman with a huge pair of tits who always provides good GFE.

Offline Westender

Good review. I’ve been tempted a few times but never been able to get it sorted. I see she is in Galway now so will need to wait till she returns

Is this not the girl who was in the National press a few years back ?

Offline jcuh123

Good review. I’ve been tempted a few times but never been able to get it sorted. I see she is in Galway now so will need to wait till she returns

Is this not the girl who was in the National press a few years back ?

Yes I remember that. Think she was stripping in some GAA club celebration haha.

Offline Westender