Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PennyM - Kettering  (Read 918 times)

Offline Biff6

Has anyone had experience of PennyM? I really like the sound of her but there are no recent reviews and her comms seem terrible

External Link/Members Only

Offline scouting

Not seen her and you need an AW account to contact her (mine has lapsed). Her good feedback sounds like I would want to make the effort, but as you imply so many comments about ignoring requests. Think I would need some positives from on here before bothering, hope we hear some.

Offline Roussel27

Penny is actually Jilly Johns who has reviews albeit some time ago on here. No idea if her service is up to how it used to be but she used to be a great provider.

Offline scouting

Penny is actually Jilly Johns who has reviews albeit some time ago on here. No idea if her service is up to how it used to be but she used to be a great provider.

Really? As in Red Hot Jilly? That's definitely worth knowing, people on here have occasionally asked if she's still around. As you say she used to be great, video playing of her blowing her hubby whilst she's wanking you. Must have been at least 15 years ago so wonder what shape she's in?

Offline Roussel27

It’s definitely her. I messaged her on AW some time ago and she confirmed. I’d seen her quite a few times myself before joining this site and so booked her again. I had to cancel on the day of booking and since then she went totally cold on me and blocked my AW profile which is annoying!

Offline MajorPayne

£100 hour for hand relief does not sound good value

Offline Biff6

£100 hour for hand relief does not sound good value
Most providers are charging around this amount now, I would like to see a 45 minute £75 option. Maybe this could be negotiated?

TBH I prefer a top quality HR to a mediocre FS. And Penny seems to provide this.

Offline roger_weekly

holy fuck, red hot jilly back? bad luck fellas, i'm bagging all the appointments

Offline scutty brown

are there any old profiles or reviews?
If anyone can find them they can be reindexed to this new profile