Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG in Woking?  (Read 2549 times)

jalabad

Does anyone know of a WG in Woking in walking distance from the station? Just moved back to the area . I used independent angels before, but they are now in camberley. Thanks guys.

Bracknell 67

You could try Elisa who's about a 10 minute walk from the station in a nice apartment on a gated development near to Victoria Way car park.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Nice down to earth girl, late 20s I guess, has a child back home but no stretch marks or slack fanny, 8.5/10 when made up - 6.5/10 without (subjective).  I've seen her four times and she's a decent punt; not brilliant but pretty good VFM and I get on well with her.  As people on AW have reported she provides a good body to body massage with oil if that's your thing (it is mine), no OWO which is a shame but otherwise she can get really involved is the session with passionate DFK and I'm utterly convinced she orgasms as well, both during RO (when she gets really excited) and during penetrative sex (she nearly broke my cock once as she was riding me to full effect getting the penetration exactly where she wanted it!).  If you see her let me know how you get on - recommendations are always subjective!!

jalabad

Thanks.  I'll give her a try and report back. 

Offline da40

Tamiika is about 15 minutes away from the station. Her pictures are accurate, and being partimeshe is enthusiastic :wackogirl:, but sometimes difficult to get hold of. :dash:
I have waited on occasion four days for an e-mail to be answered, however the resulting session for me is worth it, as she does whats on her like list. :D

Sorry I am struggling with link so look for Tamiika31

Offline da40

That is Tamiika31 on AW sorry for garbled messages.

Offline pong

That is Tamiika31 on AW sorry for garbled messages.

Well, I can provide the link. External Link/Members Only
But please be warned, you are about to see the worst tits ever. I feel sick.

Offline jar001

I'm thinking of booking Tamiika.  Is she worth it?

Offline Arko

Well, I can provide the link. External Link/Members Only
But please be warned, you are about to see the worst tits ever. I feel sick.

She looked not that bad for a back up plan C or D when in the area until I saw those tits. I feel sick too now!

jalabad

Being trying to meet up with Elisa. She's posted a few new photos on AS and she looks hot. We exchanged emails and I called her this week a few times, but she didn't pick up. Her AS profile now  shows that she is in Wales so must be away? Will keep trying as fancy a punt with her. Not into Dom, just a vanilla GFE will do me.

The other girl's to big for me. I like black girls, but not when they're big.