Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best_laura /Ruby - lucky escape  (Read 609 times)

Online Tantric_mat

I was looking for a local punt yesterday and thought i’d give vivastreet a try for a change.
I came across this profile and liked the look and the price so decided to message her.

External Link/Members Only

At that point I noticed I’d already messaged her via a AW ad so went to double check the details on there.

It was then that I noticed she has bareback in her list of likes. I’m sure this has only recently been added. I always set dislikes on bareback before doing a search and she’s come up in search results before when this was on.

Anyway thought i’d flag it, personally I won’t go near a barebacker but this one nearly slipped through my checks.

Zuko1386

I was looking for a local punt yesterday and thought i’d give vivastreet a try for a change.
I came across this profile and liked the look and the price so decided to message her.

At that point I noticed I’d already messaged her via a AW ad so went to double check the details on there.

It was then that I noticed she has bareback in her list of likes. I’m sure this has only recently been added. I always set dislikes on bareback before doing a search and she’s come up in search results before when this was on.

Anyway thought i’d flag it, personally I won’t go near a barebacker but this one nearly slipped through my checks.

Christ! That’s new!! I messaged her a while back and it definitely wasn’t on there! Thank god it never happened!

Offline Smartie

By the wording on her profile she is E.E. possibly a Rom

Offline pbrown355

This was definitely a later addition. I had planned to ring her. Won't be ringing now!