Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: indian sunita  (Read 2782 times)

midlandz_boy88

Hi any one seen
External Link/Members Only

had my eye on her for a while

nightrider.1234

Hi any one seen
External Link/Members Only

had my eye on her for a while

Yeah I did see her a few years ago, was kind of a shit punt, no passion used too much lube in her pussy but nice looking girl but she had really weird titts, looked more like man boobs then like actual titts. Also she only does OW not oral without and after cumming during sex she gave me hr to finish off with a angry look on her face, even though I didn't say or do anything to piss her off.  After that didn't bothered to go back there again plus she's Bangladeshi not Indian

midlandz_boy88

Thanks i dont mind ow, so she dont like u cumming inside while having sex. Bangladeshi den ill leave, was looking for an Indian

nightrider.1234

Thanks i dont mind ow, so she dont like u cumming inside while having sex. Bangladeshi den ill leave, was looking for an Indian

I couldn't have cum inside her cuz I was wearin a condom

midlandz_boy88

I meant coming inside whilst wearing a condom.

Pepsiii

What makes you say she's Bangladeshi?
Yeah I did see her a few years ago, was kind of a shit punt, no passion used too much lube in her pussy but nice looking girl but she had really weird titts, looked more like man boobs then like actual titts. Also she only does OW not oral without and after cumming during sex she gave me hr to finish off with a angry look on her face, even though I didn't say or do anything to piss her off.  After that didn't bothered to go back there again plus she's Bangladeshi not Indian

nightrider.1234

What makes you say she's Bangladeshi?

It was on her old adultwork profile under nationality

darthwolf

Why does it matter that she's Bengali and not Indian? sounds a little bit racist no!

Dellboy

Why does it matter that she's Bengali and not Indian? sounds a little bit racist no!

I hope it's not  racist - we don't want that on here - he needs to explain his comments.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 08:41:34 pm by Dellboy »

midlandz_boy88

I hope it's not  racist - we don't that here - he needs to explain his comments.

Not being racist, i was looking for an indian girl, and she is not indian. so just a preference really.

Offline Bumbuttass

Not being racist, i was looking for an indian girl, and she is not indian. so just a preference really.

Not an expert on the subject but I was wondering what the differences between the two nationalities are looks wise?  Most punting choices are looks based is the reason for me asking.

I understand the cultural, religious differences etc.

Offline M8gic

It says in the profile she speaks Hindi, Punjabi so call her and ask her to speak a few words. A bengali girl will not be able to speak those languages.

nightrider.1234

It says in the profile she speaks Hindi, Punjabi so call her and ask her to speak a few words. A bengali girl will not be able to speak those languages.

Yeah but I know a few white blokes or white girls who can speak a few words of punjabi including Punjabi swear words  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sinz

She is a member on here now and claims she is Indian.

Why does she bother when she has deleted her AW profile ?  :dash:

Offline Happyjose

Who knows, flaky prossie about to make a reappearance, or flaky ex-prossie, wants to control what’s out there about her.

Probably imagines she can use the race card to get her own way. Silly bint

nightrider.1234

Who knows, flaky prossie about to make a reappearance, or flaky ex-prossie, wants to control what’s out there about her.

Probably imagines she can use the race card to get her own way. Silly bint

What the hell she even did a report against me and accused me of racism. She’s the one whoes being a racist by calling herself an indian when in fact she put down Bangladeshi under her nationality on her old adultwork profile a few years back.

And also I knew she was Bangladeshi from the beginning but still that didn’t stop me from seeing her, and also I have respect for everyone regardless of race or nationality.

I punted with different women from different nationalities, I have many friends who come from different races and religious backgrounds and also I have some family members who married people from different races so how can I be a racist  :dash:  :dash: :dash: