Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gants Hill Latinas Brothel  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Donfoot

Located Behind gants hill tesco

Got there and there was 3 girls all lined up and saw one that i recognised and she recognised me.

There was 3 Brazilians didn't see any black FYI
Big fat ass and quite short.
Chose 15 minutes £40 oral with (she initiaited it as im not a fan of head) and a few positions
And some foot fetish action
The girls attitude was one of the best I've seen, doesn't mind changing positions smiling all the time. Her English isn't great but I speak a bit of Portuguese so I could understand her and vice versa.
I asked her to ride me but she said I was too big but regardless gave it a go and after a few bounces said I'm too big and laughed, atleast she tried lol 😆
Finished on her feet and I think we went over the time because there was a knock on the door. She didn't rush me regardless.

External Link/Members Only

The latinas was initially  my plan B but my plan A was a moody bitch so I walked.

I've done a review for my plan A just now too : External Link/Members Only

Offline RMwonderer

What's the age range of the girls? Last time I went there (albeit a while ago) the selection wasnt that great and the punt was a bit underwhelming

Offline Bigbootycreampies

Any link or or number to contact  them?

Offline magnetico

I asked her to ride me but she said I was too big but regardless gave it a go and after a few bounces said I'm too big and laughed, atleast she tried lol 😆

You were too "big" for her to be penetrated?  :dash: