Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Mother and Daughter,  (Read 3142 times)

Offline daveymagoo70

While taking a browse through todays offerings on AW i took a look at this profile.

External Link/Members Only

Reading through it and something certainly got the attention. She will do a duo with her mom who happens to be

No lesbian show but bloody hell, certainly would be something to tick of a list.

Then i took a look on here, The Daughter, Hot Nicole has positive review but unfortunately her mother Milf Monica has a negative.
Would it be a ploy to get the mother some business?

2 minds whether to risk £200

Roadster

Mummy has a few hits on Google Reverse Image Search.

Offline ianp1976

I dont imagine for one moment they are mother and daughter, but nice fantasy and if you can convince yourself just treat it as a roll play and go for it.

Offline daveymagoo70

I dont imagine for one moment they are mother and daughter, but nice fantasy and if you can convince yourself just treat it as a roll play and go for it.

i dare say you are correct, there is no mention of no lesbian activity on the "Daughters" profile,

Also i have never been able to reverse search the pics from AW on my laptop, keeps saying pics are copyright protected so dont get the option.

Offline daveymagoo70

Haha  Daughter is 32yo and Mother is 47yo,  not impossible but throws more doubt there, teach me to read profiles fully.

Roadster

Also i have never been able to reverse search the pics from AW on my laptop, keeps saying pics are copyright protected so dont get the option.

If you're using Firefox there is an add on called right to click ... sorts that for you.

getonit

The ' mothers' profile is recycled , the link gives a review to a girl called hot kate.
Also I noticed this profile was back up yesterday and it looked work in progress , it also said she was going to do duo's with her daughter Samantha! 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:58:30 pm by getonit »

Ming

Another profile with the same pics

Looks like she's aged 3 years overnight?????  :lol: now 35....

Ming  :hi:

Offline cocabean100

You'll notice that i did a review for the daughter - they are different pictures now and those pictures are now on a different account.  I've warned you!

Offline cocabean100

:timeout: Maybe i didn't write the review looking at it but it is a different girl that i saw from October last year

Offline daveymagoo70

You'll notice that i did a review for the daughter - they are different pictures now and those pictures are now on a different account.  I've warned you!

Nice spot there good sir, definite no go now. Thank you

Offline daveymagoo70

Another profile with the same pics

Looks like she's aged 3 years overnight?????  :lol: now 35....

Ming  :hi:

Hmm indeed, so first account was "borrowed" to start business i presume, now got a legit 1 that is new and verified.

Offline eric37

If you're using Firefox there is an add on called right to click ... sorts that for you.

Great bit of info, thanks for that.