Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-Rabbitxxx  (Read 1509 times)

Offline blueeyed adonis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her for an hours booking to day - £150 at a hotel near J10 M6 . Booked two days prior on AW and confirmed on the day . Good easy comms throughout , no problems at all.
 I arrived at the hotel and was texted the room number . No problems getting past reception (i hate this very much). I knocked the door at it was opened by Miss Rabbit.  Wow , what a stunner !! . She warmly welcomed me and i was at easy straight from the off . Paperwork sorted she asked me what i was expecting and what i liked . She said she realised everyone was different and she wanted to make my time as pleasant as possible . Sorry boys but i dont feel details are really necessary just realise that ALL my requests were met in full and in the most sensual way possible . GFE is a big thing with me as i live and work in a mans world and i dont often get to mix with ladies . Jessica made me feel like i was her boy friend and her attention was firmly on me . Her body is fantastic , her arse to die for and her personality is fantastic. I had a really good time with her in all departments , she is funny , articulate and  she is very good at meeting your tailored needs . Would i she her again , definatley , is she expensive ? , like most things you have to pay for quality and IMA she is worth every penny .   

bod666

Not trying to be a moaner but your review isn't very helpful - you don't need to give a blow by blow account but listing services received is a bare minimum in my book. As in most people want to know if there was kissing, if there was just light pecks or with tongues. Oral with or without.
You thought she was hot and gave a great gfe is no use to me at all.  :dash:
You also didn't put her aw number which is essential for the review to come up in searches. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiley9

Offline Punterperson1971

Not trying to be a moaner but your review isn't very helpful - you don't need to give a blow by blow account but listing services received is a bare minimum in my book. As in most people want to know if there was kissing, if there was just light pecks or with tongues. Oral with or without.
You thought she was hot and gave a great gfe is no use to me at all.  :dash:
You also didn't put her aw number which is essential for the review to come up in searches. :thumbsdown:

Agreed she is one on my hotlist but how am I suppose to decide when your review is basically shit.
I expect next one from you will be "treat her well guys"

Offline jrossi

I saw her about a month ago. I'll write a review when I get a chance but the other existing reviews on her for her are fair

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here is the right link.  Suggest you report this to have it added, but might as well wait until Admin is back.

Offline BlueRock

Have seen her, nice looking girl and lovely tits. However, definitely not Caucasian is mixed. £80 for 30 mins and Oral without is extra. No full on French kissing. She's a nice girl and clearly articulate. Just too bloody dear for what you get else I'd go back.