Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyluce34e  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Ramone78

I know she's had some bad reviews on here but looking at AW (???) she seems to be getting better,
There was a topic on here a while back about her with a Video Link, if some one could point be in the right direction it would be hugely appreciated.
I'm planning on seeing her next week so will update
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:37:36 am by Ramone78 »

alanm90

I know she's had some bad reviews on here but looking at AW (???) she seems to be getting better,
There was a topic on here a while back about her with a Video Link, if some one could point be in the right direction it would be hugely appreciated.
I'm planning on seeing her next week so will update
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thanks in advance

This is Luce and the video you are referring to?

External Link/Members Only

Chuckman

Christ, will this one not go away??? She was an absolute waste of time when I had the displeasure of meeting her and I reckon she hasn't changed in the interim. Save your cash and go elsewhere.

Offline Turtle Z

Yep, been around ages this one... keeps changing her name due to bad reviews. I considered at one point as she has great tits but then the reviews and comments started rolling in. Stay away.

Fuck me, I just watched her video and I don't know about you but I find it such a turn on for the girl to stop mid blowjob to ask if you've booked her a taxi for when she leaves. The conversation is typical of a cringeworthy terrible punt.   :lol:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:15:28 am by Turtle Z »

Offline kavkav302a

Hi .   I saw this girl a few months ago i should have reviewed but never got round to it , would have been a negative. Great looking girl but plays on it reviews on aw site all fluffy . She gets the money off you then whats on offer .no kissing , no touching.  Ok blow job constantly going on about boyfriend.  Offerd one position doggy .you pay your money you take your chane .

Offline dboy74

Presume she is still asking punters to pick up condoms on the way to meets!

She also passed on personal information for cash to a punter that was stalking a fellow WG that led to her being outed to her family!!

Absolutely one to avoid no matter how many profiles she sets up.

Iansuper

I just wrote a review for her. Horrible service and attitude. Negative all the way.  :thumbsdown:

Offline jimgooooo

shame really shes a nice looking girl, probably a bit on the chatty side but she seems relaxed.
could be a good pump & dump is she brought her prices down

Offline Turtle Z

shame really shes a nice looking girl, probably a bit on the chatty side but she seems relaxed.

I very much doubt that she'd even be a good pump and dump.

daveygreenboy147

I would highly recommend that she be avoided at all costs and to stay well clear, as l've seen her :thumbsdown:

It was quite clear to me that she is a cocaine addict and a chronic alcoholic, as you can smell it on her and her behaviours are bizarre and erratic :wackogirl:, resulting in a lacklustre service on me.

She was a dirty and smelly bitch and very, very unhygienic and even had skid marks in her panties when she removed them with me!!!!  :timeout:

One to be avoided by everyone :scare:

Offline Turtle Z

I would highly recommend that she be avoided at all costs and to stay well clear, as l've seen her :thumbsdown:

It was quite clear to me that she is a cocaine addict and a chronic alcoholic, as you can smell it on her and her behaviours are bizarre and erratic :wackogirl:, resulting in a lacklustre service on me.

She was a dirty and smelly bitch and very, very unhygienic and even had skid marks in her panties when she removed them with me!!!!  :timeout:

One to be avoided by everyone :scare:

But the burning question Davey is this... Did you go through with the punt after noticing that she'd sharted in her pants?  :unknown:

daveygreenboy147

Hi .   I saw this girl a few months ago i should have reviewed but never got round to it , would have been a negative. Great looking girl but plays on it reviews on aw site all fluffy . She gets the money off you then whats on offer .no kissing , no touching.  Ok blow job constantly going on about boyfriend.  Offerd one position doggy .you pay your money you take your chane .

She thinks she is great looking but all crackheads think that, when looking in the mirror.

Her boyfriend must be a complete idiot or blind. I wouldn't want to look at her ugly, Miss Piggy face  :D

Offline dboy74

Hell no!!

daveygreenboy147

But the burning question Davey is this... Did you go through with the punt after noticing that she'd sharted in her pants?  :unknown:

Unfortunately YES, I took one for the team but everyone should give her the cold shoulder and go elsewhere  :scare:

You have been seriously warned to stay away :bomb: