Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolexoxo returns  (Read 1657 times)

getonit

Was a popular girl until she disappeared last year , but now looks like she is back with a few added xoxo's  I have posted this to link with all the previous info, so her old profile was this which is now a dead link :

External Link/Members Only

New profile :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CallingBluff

Was a popular girl until she disappeared last year , but now looks like she is back with a few added xoxo's  I have posted this to link with all the previous info, so her old profile was this which is now a dead link :

New profile :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's an absolute stunner isn't she!

Offline Digger1965

Really must get to see this hottie.....soon.

Ming

Looks like she's been at the pies IMO, and she had a muffin top when I saw her last year when she left me mid orgasm on the bed  :thumbsdown:

And no way is she a size 6 as advertised  :dash:

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:56:13 pm by Ming »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Looks like she's been at the pies IMO, and she had a muffin top when I saw her last year when she left me mid orgasm on the bed  :thumbsdown:

And no way is she a size 6 as advertised  :dash:

Ming  :hi:

Certainly seems to be monitoring interest on here and responding to points raised.  First FK reappears when it's absence is mentioned and now she's gone up a dress size.

Personally I think her prices are too high.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:58:57 am by BillyBackDoor »

Offline xMaDDD

Saw her last week and wasn't impressed, service was ok but could find better for the price. Soon as we hit 30 mins also, phone alarm went off and off she got... So, that didn't go down too well with me. I may post a review of my experience, along with others I've recently been to.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Bitofluff

Any chance of a review. I saw her time ago in the jewellery quarter and wasn't anything to write home about. Then a load of good reviews here had caught my eye again even with the apparent weight gain. I'm not sure though it's a conundrum