Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds of Newcastle - WTH  (Read 8954 times)

greychap

The situation with Diamonds is by increasing there rates this is no doubt a decision made by trying the turn the agency around to a new era, they have been losing girls a lot girls have not been happy with what they earn on each job. By letting the girls set there own rates there obviously trying to the follow the London route and probably feel they will be less pimpy by allowing the girls to be truly more self employed so they are in fact representing the girls on the girls own preferred rates.

Is the North East ready for this big change? I would say the punters on here certainly not!
The fact the agency has decided not to take no extra comms is a good move to get more girls joining so I can see why they are doing this from recruitment side.

Personally I think they would of been better off starting by increasing the price a bit say to £60 30 mins and £110 for hr and trying to get all girls to have the same price rather then all different prices and by keeping the agency comms the same as before the girls still get a bit more then before so should still encourage more to join as the girls would earn the most out of all these agencies local.

I know a lot are not happy on here with the 20% to 30% increase OVERNIGHT but it was bound to happen sooner or later with one of the agencies, the £50 price has stayed the same for years the only difference is they have not increased it every year by a small amount they have just did it over night wham bam, if it has gone up with inflation in the last 20 years the 30 min price would probably be £100 now.

If there going to allow the girls to keep choosing there prices I hope they have had a stern talk about the girls understanding that not only will this not be popular by a lot of the regular customers but they now would need to take the bookings very serious by making sure the punters get there full time and are not rushed out way before time to fit in the next one, if they are going to increase the prices changes need to happen to justify the " new era"

Diamonds will know it will stop some punters using them now from here but maybe what there doing is looking for a different clientale, they don't get all there punters from here a lot I should imagine come straight from the search engine. Who knows how this new expansion will go I would not be surprised if they changed it at some point to make all the girls the same price but still made sure the girls could earn more per job then all the other local agencies.

I for one would be interested to see what new girls they might attaract in the next few months.

What I would say Diamonds if your reading this with the new changes better pictures or new photographer might be due to represent the price increase so the site don't look shit with cheap looking pictures, just a thought??

greychap

If any punter has been convicted of similar serious criminal offence (even if not violent), they will be banned from UKP, irrespective of the fact they served their sentence. No second chances for such people.

Good to see for all the haters out there that slag off the site, there is no double standards, if a known punter had convictions for similar crimes like this Logan then they too would not be welcome here. :thumbsup:

Offline jarrovian

Mmmm... But how do we know who has convictions?

greychap

Mmmm... But how do we know who has convictions?

We don't and we wont but the point is if we knew and if admin knew...then they will not be given second chances just like we know about this Logan and none of us think she deserves a second chance in this industry anyway...

And another point if she really was trying to put it behind her and prove she changed she would not charge more she would charge a lot less to entice people back in not that I would be one of them anyway.....!!!

A second chance would be the local café taking her on and allowing her to serve customers and wash tables where she is less risk to reoffend  as there is no discretion or secret punters to blackmail in the real world.

Offline portable

obviously trying to the follow the London route and probably feel they will be less pimpy by allowing the girls to be truly more self employed so they are in fact representing the girls on the girls own preferred rates.

Personally I think they would of been better off starting by increasing the price a bit say to £60 30 mins and £110 for hr and trying to get all girls to have the same price rather then all different prices and by keeping the agency comms the same as before the girls still get a bit more then before so should still encourage more to join as the girls would earn the most out of all these agencies local.

It's an interesting move. The one thing that concerns me is that agency owners seem pretty crap at the best of times, not really keeping in touch with the girls (I've heard one story of how one owner had no idea that one of their girls might have been pregnant by quite a bit, though I have no idea if this story is true though) or basically giving a shit. Having nobody organising having the places cleaned and well stocked with toiletries, towels, bedding (!) etc.

So now if anything goes wrong they could just distance themselves even further. "The cleanliness of the flats isn't our responsibility" "we didn't know she was scamming people." so the could just push the blame for anything negative onto the girls.

What I'm getting at is that if done well, if they give a shit, keep things organised and take responsibility for some things, it could go well, but it could just give them an excuse if they slack off.

As naive as this sounds, I just think all that really matters with an agency is running the business professionally, like you actually want to do it, without any sense of shame. Run it like any other business. Properly vetting girls, keeping in touch with them face to face to talk about potential problems they have, or to just keep an eye out for potential rivalries between girls, things like that. And let's face it, some girls just aren't cut out for it, and that's bad for the agency, customers and most importantly the girls themselves. The sorts who just lose the will to live and hate doing it, but like the money and need it because their state of mind is so fucked up they can't even keep tabs on food and electricity bills or whatever. I've heard plenty of stories, and surely we've all met someone like that at some point or another. Essentially, create a business that generates repeat customers. Be a good boss, make sure your employees are happy and good at their job. (Gianna Michaels makes great, educational training videos by the way :rolleyes:) And importantly, don't hire dumb ass and/or greedy girls, and especially not convicted blackmailers.  ;)

greychap

It's an interesting move. The one thing that concerns me is that agency owners seem pretty crap at the best of times, not really keeping in touch with the girls (I've heard one story of how one owner had no idea that one of their girls might have been pregnant by quite a bit, though I have no idea if this story is true though) or basically giving a shit. Having nobody organising having the places cleaned and well stocked with toiletries, towels, bedding (!) etc.

So now if anything goes wrong they could just distance themselves even further. "The cleanliness of the flats isn't our responsibility" "we didn't know she was scamming people." so the could just push the blame for anything negative onto the girls.

What I'm getting at is that if done well, if they give a shit, keep things organised and take responsibility for some things, it could go well, but it could just give them an excuse if they slack off.

As naive as this sounds, I just think all that really matters with an agency is running the business professionally, like you actually want to do it, without any sense of shame. Run it like any other business. Properly vetting girls, keeping in touch with them face to face to talk about potential problems they have, or to just keep an eye out for potential rivalries between girls, things like that. And let's face it, some girls just aren't cut out for it, and that's bad for the agency, customers and most importantly the girls themselves. The sorts who just lose the will to live and hate doing it, but like the money and need it because their state of mind is so fucked up they can't even keep tabs on food and electricity bills or whatever. I've heard plenty of stories, and surely we've all met someone like that at some point or another. Essentially, create a business that generates repeat customers. Be a good boss, make sure your employees are happy and good at their job. (Gianna Michaels makes great, educational training videos by the way :rolleyes:) And importantly, don't hire dumb ass and/or greedy girls, and especially not convicted blackmailers.  ;)

Portable only time will tell with this move from Diamonds a lot of the time if you put the girls first with what they would like then some punters wont like it and visa versa.

For me I would like to see how these new ideas pan out... I still think though if they are allowing higher prices they need to make sure they take on the right type of girls and they will be told that effort needs to be made to justify the changes.

Offline Cuntminion

Virtualwaster

I see the term 'pimp' used a lot on this forum and i question whether it's the right term?

As we have now proven we represent the girl, we don't force them into doing things they don't want to do. Personally I see a pimp as the latter.

Your entitled to your opinion I was just interested in your definition?

Thanks

X
a man or woman who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.

Offline smiths

Virtualwaster

I see the term 'pimp' used a lot on this forum and i question whether it's the right term?

As we have now proven we represent the girl, we don't force them into doing things they don't want to do. Personally I see a pimp as the latter.

Your entitled to your opinion I was just interested in your definition?

Thanks

X

So its clear to punters interested, ANY Agency that agrees with a WG to take a cut of their fees is controlling prostitutes for gain AND if they also provide the WGs premises to work out of they are running a brothel as well. And there doesn't have to be 2 or more WGs to make a premises a brothel, just 1 WG on one day BUT another on another day makes it a brothel. These are facts that can be checked. Force ISNT necessary to be a pimp legally, countless pimps have been prosecuted and convicted where there was no force used.

Clearly if force is used that is much more serious and such low lifes should be given life sentences in my view. So the term pimp is the correct term for people like you in my opinion, you are breaking the law by choosing to do what you do, I am a punter and don't knowingly break the law when I punt under existing laws even when I punt through a pimp like at a party or parlour/brothel.