Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried a TV?  (Read 15679 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

I'm not trying to convince anyone.  I don't consider myself gay and am repulsed by the very idea of fucking a hairy arsed bloke.  But I have fucked gorgeous TS's and thoroughly enjoyed it.

But I'm not trying to sell the idea to anyone.  TS's, even post-op, are biologically male and I know it and don't pretend otherwise and maybe part of the attraction is the stigma associated with the act.  But it is not something I indulge in often.  I'm in Pattaya at the moment and see ladyboys on a daily basis, trolling on Beach Road near Boystown.  Some are red hot but I'm far more interested in the LBFMs on this trip.  But maybe before I leave. ;)  Variety is the spice of life.

You Lucky B*****!! Get your self to obsessions! Take a shopping trolley with ya!

Offline Vivago

You Lucky B*****!! Get your self to obsessions! Take a shopping trolley with ya!

Hahaha.. :lol:. Just booted out of room, 30 minutes ago. 5 foot 9 in heels. Pencil slim with washboard stomach. Girl or boy?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Boom52

Hahaha.. :lol:. Just booted out of room, 30 minutes ago. 5 foot 9 in heels. Pencil slim with washboard stomach. Girl or boy?

May I ask how much she/he was?

Offline Boundless

Who cares? (Well, apart from James, Sentinel, Parisno etc  :D)

I want her/him/it!  (Delete as appropriate)

Online Kev3773

Re my earlier reply I think many of the anti gay protagonists have issues,  it is what it is, do your own thing let others do there's. :dash:

Offline Vivago

May I ask how much she/he was?

20 squid for 1 hour. And yes, she was a she. :D

Here is my fav TS.  From the Philippines, she is a real sweety.  No arse shaving required. :lol:

Offline MasterChief

Offline Vivago

Head looks photoshopped on LOL

:lol:....does a bit. Must be because she had whitening powder on her mush.  Its the Filipino style.

Heres an outdoor pic at the pool.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Hands up who would destroy nicole charming ^

I'm struggling to find an excuse not to let 'her' destroy me!

Offline Tiger63

What about this one then.....while on holiday,Iam aware of the country Iam in and its sexual reputation, but iam also aware of a stunning young lady who is sucking me off in my hotel gym pool.....she is topless and has a nice pair of firm tits.....Iam on the verge of coming and decide to have abit of  a grope downstairs.......not exactly what I was expecting down there....but I let her finish her excellent work.
So for about 20 seconds I let a bloke with tits blow me....the rest of the time it was a stunning bird

Offline Fragilehand

its not my cup of t but how about this sexy fucker!
looks as hot as wor lasses motha
External Link/Members Only
very famine cud have fooled me like 

Offline sesalovdarlo

What about this one then.....while on holiday,Iam aware of the country Iam in and its sexual reputation, but iam also aware of a stunning young lady who is sucking me off in my hotel gym pool.....she is topless and has a nice pair of firm tits.....Iam on the verge of coming and decide to have abit of  a grope downstairs.......not exactly what I was expecting down there....but I let her finish her excellent work.
So for about 20 seconds I let a bloke with tits blow me....the rest of the time it was a stunning bird

Let me guess you were either in Thailand or Brazil?? similar experience in rio with a girl (kinda) I met in beach, took her to my flat pants down on sofa and greeted with the most unreal bj. took her shorts of to reveal a bulging hardon! simply didn't bother me by this point she was so sexy. Turned every head on the beach.

Offline Tiger63

Thailand. ..early 90s...wonderful  time. The hotel barman would  mention  that there was  a  couple  of girls at the pool "would  you  like  to  buy  one a drink  sir". For the  price  of  a  cocktail you would get a BJ.
There was a little area fenced of like a marquee  that had settees  in it....that's where you went.
Was even  better  when  the girl  actually  was a female.

shengfan

Not wrong, but definitely not for me :thumbsdown: There are a couple on the NNE site also.

Great point

Online baresi

if your plums don't touch you're not gay