Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lucy71 - Wallsend  (Read 2324 times)

aaronramsay

Meet from beginning of June

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Wallsend - (easy to find, just off A1058 Coast Road)

Meeting - This resulted from a comment on a media post the Lucy had posted on UKE.
Comments started getting out of hand and she suggested we take it elsewhere!! Following a number of PM's and various attempted meets a 90 minute incall was booked, with itinerary sorted. I'd built myself up to deliver so I couldn't afford to fail!!
Easy to find address and free parking outside
Lucy was wearing what I had requested, quite difficult to put on with those nails of hers.
Lots of kissing and dfk, then onto the bed and onto her back, kissing sucking those very hard nipples, bloody great, then onto reverse oral and fingering until she had orgasmed; a rest for her to allow the over-sensitivity to subside then more oral until she came again.
By now Lucy really was soaking wet.
My turn, started off with owo, then on with condom where she rode me cowgirl, holding her cute arse with a finger slipped in for fun - she was so wet we were both soaked.
Then off with the condom, more owo and had job to finish me off
Then as I'd promised more oral on her to another orgasm.
Great time - will definitely be back - in fact have tried but diaries not aligned

Offline CELICA GT

Looks like you BOTH had a good time  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Glad you had a good time. Seen her a few times now, and I love the way I get her to Squirt,  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

Awesome lass and down to earth with it,  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

aaronramsay

Looks like you BOTH had a good time  :thumbsup:
I did - I'll leave this open if she wishes to deny it  :D

Offline Sar-Major

I did - I'll leave this open if she wishes to deny it  :D

Oh!! she fekin won't deny it, you can bet ya bottom dollar on that. If you hit it off with Lucy its a full on horny session and she gets her PLEASURE from it as well as the guy.

:D :D :D :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline hopeless2712

I saw her recently and certainly had a good time as well. Well worth the visit

Offline Sar-Major

I saw her recently and certainly had a good time as well. Well worth the visit

I don't need convincing, I'm with the "Converted Crew"..................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Brompton

Just trying to arrange a booking with this lady on her London tour this coming week & thought I'd do some research on the NE postings as only one review relates to a previous London tour, well looks as if all so good re reviews & posts plus I've had some nice responses to my emails on AW from Lucy.

I'll post a review all being well after I set an appointment, one review mentions smoker's breath & being a non smoker thought twice but it's the only mention. She has so much going for her on UKP don't think I'll let that put me off.

What with her obvious passion, squirting if you hit the right buttons & VFM all looks good. I did post a question how she was facially & one reply was good, anyone else agree?

Mind you I'm not exactly something out of Hollywood  :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just trying to arrange a booking with this lady on her London tour this coming week & thought I'd do some research on the NE postings as only one review relates to a previous London tour, well looks as if all so good re reviews & posts plus I've had some nice responses to my emails on AW from Lucy.

I'll post a review all being well after I set an appointment, one review mentions smoker's breath & being a non smoker thought twice but it's the only mention. She has so much going for her on UKP don't think I'll let that put me off.

What with her obvious passion, squirting if you hit the right buttons & VFM all looks good. I did post a question how she was facially & one reply was good, anyone else agree?

Mind you I'm not exactly something out of Hollywood  :lol:

She's on UKE with loads of photos, including face.   :hi:

Offline Brompton

She's on UKE with loads of photos, including face.   :hi:

Thanks, I'll sign up to UKE.