Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: threeholesplz - Witton  (Read 2320 times)

6 review(s) for threeholesplz (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
    30/05/24 @ 15:15
  • Reviews: 5
External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in March 2024, after making a quick call to threeholes an appointment was easily arranged for an hours time, i was given the postcode and door number and made my way to the address. Arriving 5 minutes early i parked up more or less outside the house which is on a main road in the Witton area of Brum.

Knocking on the front door and it open within seconds so no hanging around, was welcomed in by Terri and lead to the kitchen where we sorted cash i had decided on 30mins@£60 I was asked to was my hands and was then taken to the bedroom that was nice, clean and comfortable. I was then told to remove clothes and join her on the bed where she lay in a nice two piece matching bra/panties.

We started kissing and fondling each others bodies and it wasn't long before i undid her bra as she leaned over me and released those wonderful breasts into my face, for breast lovers they are a treat with large long pierced nipples that you can have a good long suck on but you have to be gentle with due to sensitivity but abide by the rules and she'll let you give em both a good nipple sucking/licking/kissing, her nipples when fully exited have got to be close on an inch long! Laying her on her back i then worked my way down to her shaven pussy where i went to town with my tongue licking her flaps, sucking and licking her clit until she came over my tongue.

On with the condom and she sucked my dick whilst i lay on the bed taking it deep and slow, i had to stop her after a short while as i could feel the juices rising and didn't to miss out on the main event. She asked how i wanted her and i suggested doggy so she got on all fours at the end of the bed where i entered  and fucked her for a while before again the juices where giving me a warning, i asked if i could end up shooting on her tits, she agreed so i pulled out and removed the rubber whilst she repositioned herself and lay with her head on the pillow while i wanked myself off within inches of her face while she watched closely before i exploded over those lovely mature tits.

Fun over we both chatted while we got dressed, shown back to the door and given a kiss i made my way back to my car and looked at the time i had been in there 55mins.

In all, a good meeting and would return but next time i'm gonna have to have her ass.

Offline Bhamguy

Fucking hello she still going saw her about 20 years ago if it's the same 1 she got tattoos

Offline Danyal118

Nice review OP

Do you know if OWO is on offer or not?

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
I would doubt owo is available although i don't know for sure.

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
Fucking hello she still going saw her about 20 years ago if it's the same 1 she got tattoos

Yes, covered in the fucking things.

Online Jasonk71

You might be the first person on this forum who gets to fuck her arse

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
You might be the first person on this forum who gets to fuck her arse

Really, please tell me more.