Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: czech / romanian ?  (Read 1294 times)

Offline lazarus_43

I really like the looks of the old Eastern block girls, czech, hungarian, romanian, etc. BUT are there any goods ones still around as my last 3 punts where beyond bad. Its all the usual bait/switch, fantastically bullshit lists of likes on Adultwork profiles, or 20yr old profile pics where you feel like your doing their grandmother.... someone please help before i lose the will to live and deceide to bat for the other team (joke, so don't flame my first post please).

Sorry as well as i'm not going to post a review until its positive or at least a neutral.

Offline azrael

Out of the ones i've seen romanians - wet nicole or naughty sarah as for the czec's i would whole heartedly say  amanda she's based at mass house plaza all three girls have been reviewed on ukp

Offline Trevor12

I really like the looks of the old Eastern block girls, czech, hungarian, romanian, etc. BUT are there any goods ones still around

Plenty of recent positive reviews for European girls in the WMids just 2 clicks away.

...my last 3 punts where beyond bad...

Sorry as well as i'm not going to post a review until its positive or at least a neutral.

Don't you want do give your fellow punters a heads up as to who to avoid? It'll save punters money, and hurt the prossies income.

Offline lazarus_43

naughty sarahs looks good, wet nicole looks even better except anal on her profile, but no no on her reviews.... so i guess i'll look at booking sarah in a few days.

As far as my last bad punts go, i'll leave it at that i will no longer see any romanians and such around dudley / netherton area.

thanks for the help and i will post a review next week.

starman

Generally in my experience the Northern girls (Polish, Latvian, Czech and Slovak) tend to be better and more reliable than Romanians (who also pretend to be Spanish, Italian, etc!)
However, as always, there are bound to be exceptions both ways.

Polish, Latvian, Czech girls have all been good for me  apart from few polish limited services.

johnnyboy61

I'm not fully informed about the Birmingham scene as I tend to split my time between the West Midlands and London, however, Romanians tend to be reviled pretty universally on the London board as many look good, offer much and deliver very little (in a very cold manner).  There are of course exceptions to the rule, but this echoes my experience too.  However, I have had some fantastic punts with Czechs, Hungarians and Poles, but like any nationality there are bound to be some baddens too.  I am sure that there are some fantastic Romanians out there, but be aware that on the balance of probabilities it will more likely than not be a disappointing punt.

Regardless of nationality always cross-reference their AW profile number by pasting it into UKP search box to see what others have said, and if no-one has reviewed them, double check the services when you book and be prepared to walk if you think that you are being misled by the pictures (different girl/heavily PhotoShopped/out of date) or services (on the enjoys list but not offered or charged as extras when not made clear on the profile).