Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The worst thing about this time of year - lack of options  (Read 1277 times)

Offline smiler999

Always a frustrating drought for next few weeks, typically end up chancing some VS bait and switch then regret wasting the forty notes.

Nothing really takes my fancy on AW today, Brazilians seem a lot of dosh for the risk. Need to find one in Coventry or Birmingham this weekend, knocking one out hasn’t got rid of the urge  :wacko:

Offline iceman-76

I was just looking on aw and thinking this.

Online Dock

100% but too be fair the choice has been poor for a while

Offline dog999

100% but too be fair the choice has been poor for a while
In some ways, for you attached guys out there it's a good time. You can use the Christmas shopping excuse, to visit town on your own.  :thumbsup:

Offline Straightsix

On the contrary,  I've had a great punting year. At the moment I have about 10 girls I'm desperate to see but work is getting in the way.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online alabama1

On the contrary,  I've had a great punting year. At the moment I have about 10 girls I'm desperate to see but work is getting in the way.
Yes, but you don't seem to set the bar very high.  :)

Offline Straightsix

Yes, but you don't seem to set the bar very high.  :)
Dare I say, what is it that you constitute as a 'bar'?

Online alabama1

Bar equals standards. Just saying that you seem happy with a twenty quid quickie off some random fatties from Smethwick.  :D

Offline Straightsix

On the contrary, you seem dumb enough to spend 4 times as much on a misconception that cost and good looks have a direct correlation to sexual gratification. What I prioritise from a paid punt is genuine emotion. You can carry on with make believe .
I wouldn't be surprised if you subordinate homosexuals just because somewhere within your narrow scope that sexual preference goes against your limited understanding of human sexual desire.....and your prejudice against fat women.

Online alabama1

On the contrary, you seem dumb enough to spend 4 times as much on a misconception that cost and good looks have a direct correlation to sexual gratification. What I prioritise from a paid punt is genuine emotion. You can carry on with make believe .
I wouldn't be surprised if you subordinate homosexuals just because somewhere within your narrow scope that sexual preference goes against your limited understanding of human sexual desire.....and your prejudice against fat women.
I am gonna agree with you, mainly because i haven't a clue what you just said.  :hi:

Offline Straightsix

I am gonna agree with you, mainly because i haven't a clue what you just said:hi:
....No, its because you're a knob.  :thumbsup:

Online alabama1

....No, its because you're a knob.  :thumbsup:
Please don't be bitter because you only have a twenty quid budget per month  :sarcastic:

Offline Joball87

Chill guys! Personally i agree that price is not always proportional to gratification/good looks/top service however i tend to get more hits vs misses at the highish rates eg good agency girls, polish indys etc. I still want to try  eg lush and budget/VS indys but tbh and just scared at the moment given an apparent lack of talent

Offline Straightsix

Nothing to do with being bitter but everything to do with YOU being judgmental. Why would you base your opinions of me by reading my reviews? You have no idea of who I've paid to fuck. Your ill informed opinion is a result courtesy of selective reviews i have written here on the forum. I have dated stunning women in civvy life more than once. I have paid to fuck stunners also and guess what? They have always been lousy shags (apart from 2 cheq punts). I've had more pleasure from the girl next door types. That's what does it for me because the experiences seem genuine.
If paying over £100 for a shag is your thing then good for you, its wrong of me to call you a twat because I pay £20 for exactly the same process. I'd like to think i have a good understanding of my sexual prefences and requirements and therefore bad punts have almost become a rarity. I don't need to take my time and have my cheek stroked like you. I want to be done and dusted in 10 mins rather than talking shit for an hour pretending that this lady wants to be with me for personal reasons.
Maybe you should also ask the OP to define what he means by 'options' considering your thought process is aforementionedly inclined?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 05:51:32 pm by Straightsix »

Online alabama1

Nothing to do with being bitter but everything to do with YOU being judgmental. Why would you base your opinions of me by reading my reviews? You have no idea of who I've paid to fuck. Your ill informed opinion is a result courtesy of selective reviews i have written here on the forum. I have dated stunning women in civvy life more than once. I have paid to fuck stunners also and guess what? They have always been lousy shags (apart from 2 cheq punts). I've had more pleasure from the girl next door types. That's what does it for me because the experiences seem genuine.
If paying over £100 for a shag is your thing then good for you, its wrong of me to call you a twat because I pay £20 for exactly the same process. I'd like to think i have a good understanding of my sexual prefences and requirements and therefore bad punts have almost become a rarity. I don't need to take my time and have my cheek stroked like you. I want to be done and dusted in 10 mins rather than talking shit for an hour pretending that this lady wants to be with me for personal reasons.
Maybe you should also ask the OP to define what he means by 'options' considering your thought process is aforementionedly inclined?
I have based my opinion of you on your comments on here, (which have gotten you several temporary bans, so i am not the only one who thinks that you are a sandwich short of a picnic), not your reviews  :hi:

Offline Straightsix

I have based my opinion of you on your comments on here, (which have gotten you several temporary bans, so i am not the only one who thinks that you are a sandwich short of a picnic), not your reviews  :hi:

For your reference (and opinion):
Bar equals standards. Just saying that you seem happy with a twenty quid quickie off some random fatties from Smethwick.  :D

So now you want to talk about my bans and how they somehow validate your lame ass?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 06:24:08 pm by Straightsix »

Online alabama1

For your reference (and opinion): So now you want to talk about my bans and how they somehow validate your lame ass?
Just crack open a can Mr. S . and chill out for FS ! I will get you some anger management vouchers for christmas  :D Merry christmas  :drinks:

Offline Straightsix

....I wouldn't be surprised if you've paid to fuck a horse.  :thumbsup:

Online alabama1

....I wouldn't be surprised if you've paid to fuck a horse.  :thumbsup:
That's more like it  :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline pbrown355

I'd expect the horse for free.
And guys, tis the season of goodwill so chill.
SS don't want you banned again.

Online Punterperson1971

Ffs it’s Christmas just kiss and make up or get a room  :lol:

Online shed

I am gonna agree with you, mainly because i haven't a clue what you just said.  :hi:

Fucking hilarious. You said what I was thinking  :lol: :lol:

Offline Joball87

Ffs it’s Christmas just kiss and make up or get a room  :lol:

Tis the season to be merry !

Online Punterperson1971

Offline pbrown355

Offline watsey

A few years ago a few new girls would pop up on the massage scene to earn some extra dosh to see them through the Christmas period but even  that seems to have dwindled away.  :unknown: :(

Offline Dudleypunter

A few years ago a few new girls would pop up on the massage scene to earn some extra dosh to see them through the Christmas period but even  that seems to have dwindled away.  :unknown: :(

Yep I was about to say this also! Seems like the pandemic has even made those ladies think twice about making some extra cash this season  :thumbsdown: :dash: :(

Offline theaccountant

Well only just looking into the massage scene for the first time this year. I've noticed a large number of Brazilians offering massage services. The same can be said of AW where last year there weren't many Brazilians on there, but now half of the listings in the city are filled with them.

It is a weird time to be a punter as the scene has changed dramatically in the last 2 years alone.

Offline joninbristol

...now I'm wondering if cheap horses are as good as expensive horses at four times the price.....:lol: