Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx_nicole_xxx vanished used to tour all over country  (Read 953 times)

Offline bigbadirish

I see that it looks like xxx_nicole_xxx has gone unless anyone knows different?

her profile on AW was inactive for a while but now gone completely

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Perhaps she's found her very own 'papa'?    :D   (Renault adverts????)

Could be many reasons - burnout, pregnant, in love, proper job, gap year, backpacking around the Andes, earnt what she set out to do, etc, etc.
Always a shame when they finish, especially if you are a regular and have a great rapport.

Offline arkle3

I thought Nicole was one of the Louise 1990 Girls who come and go as they please, She always returns. You should view the link further down this page.

Offline GFRadar12

Yes, she was part of that little group of girls, from which Louise is the 'mother', not as in age but experience, that toured around the area.
I saw Nicole a while back and she was fab!
If you go onto Louise's page though she's always linking new friends at the bottom. I have seen most of them at this point and all girls provide a very good standard service. Nothing amazing but satisfying none the less  :)

Offline eyeseebee

Wasn't Nicole the one who claimed to be an air stewardess? Maybe I'll bump into her on my luton to Malaga easyjet flight next week.

Offline bigbadirish

Wasn't Nicole the one who claimed to be an air stewardess? Maybe I'll bump into her on my luton to Malaga easyjet flight next week.

Yeah thats the one, hope she comes back soon!