Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandyshands Norwich  (Read 682 times)

Offline c00perman

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this lady.
Seriously considering but am worried about the AW warning

Offline spudboy1974

Hi

I have seen her before her prices went up, she does a topless massage with a BJ for a £10 more, very friendly and chatty, but no sex as it says so am guessing if you are looking for more then maybe not for you, she may of changed since my visit of course but she is who is in the pictures. Hope that helps

Offline steveng1982

I have and really need to start doing reviews but my memory for details isn't great so haven't started. She's a nice lady incredibly chatty . I went for an hour's massage which was pretty good not firm . She finished with hand relief a tit wank and then oral. She really enjoys giving head . Was decent value for money not sure if I'd go back as she's a little on tye older side for me .Any questions and I'll try and answer them.

Offline c00perman

Thanks for your help gents, would you say the age is right 60 is at the top of my range.

I fully understand full sex is out of the question and I am ok with that, but have to ask is ro, or playing with the pussy allowed.

There is something about her pics that is telling me to go and see her.

Offline steveng1982

I didn't attempt to try to touch her pussy or ask for reverse oral and I doubt it's available but I wouldn't rule it out.  If say 60 is about right she's not in bad shape at all. Great set of tits and as I said good oral .