Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Rosiee (Lowestoft)  (Read 1039 times)

richie12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS:
 Had messaged LMR previously with preferred date, time etc to see if available, but before she could confirm went AWOL with AW message being unread for 5 days, so thought that was that. Then received a message to say that was all fine and apologising for delay as had been unwell. Wasn't convinced at that point, could she really have not responded to a message for 5 days, but had still been logging into her account? I said it was too late- maybe next time (should have ended it there to be honest).

Then 2 weeks further down the line became available, so thought I would see if available. Exchanged one or two messages, agreed the time for the next day. Asked for her to wear schoolgirl outfit- she said she'd see if she could find something (has she really never been asked for that before-given her age and size?). Texted her for postcode the next day, which came straight back.

What happened next?
Got to location using post code given today by text. Rang her mobile 7 mins before appt, which rung several times then went to answer phone. Rosiee then called straight back, asked where I was, I told her and told me to go further down the north end of the high street and call again. I thought at that point- is it really that difficult to find??????

So went down further and called, went to answer machine after a few rings- no call back, then rang several more times, but went straight through to answer phone. Texted her to ask what was happening, she texted back to say we were trying to call each other at the same time. REALLY??????? What 8 times in a row?????

Then rang a few more times, same result, so at 10 mins past the agreed appt time drove off. Stopped at a petrol station to fill up and just sent a text to say i was off.

When i got back home there was a message on AW sent at 21 mins past appt time, saying she'd lost connection on her phone and couldn't turn her phone on. Plausible- with it going straight to answer phone, however, why not just give the address or direction on the initial call, or send a text message clearly describing, also after a number of calls that went straight to answer phone i got a text- so the phone was ok at that stage.

I responded to the AW message to say how disappointed I was and that was the address really that difficult to find that she couldn't have given me it on the first phone call (instead of me going on a fucking treasure hunt), or to send directions via text. This message still remains unread.

Very unprofessional, very annoying. Avoid. :angry:

No I wouldn't even attempt to engage with this girl again- cannot see how she ever does any business.

vt

What a fucking waste of time she was!  :wackogirl:

Cheers for the warning!  :drinks:

Offline itk

Was on my possibles for tomorrow as I have the day free. Think I'll look elsewhere now. Thanks

richie12

No worries both, glad to be of assistance.

First time this has happened to me, so been lucky up to now.  :hi:

P. Lonker

A bit too fucking pricey also.

richie12

Had a reply to my message today- apologising, saying she has only just managed to get on phone turned back on and is very sorry about the mess up- inviting me to book again!!

Offline Billy no mates

saying she has only just managed to get on phone turned back on and is very sorry about the mess up

"I've just noticed this negative review and want to do some damage limitation"

Sorry, I was just translating her message into the truth 😋

vt

Had a reply to my message today- apologising, saying she has only just managed to get on phone turned back on and is very sorry about the mess up- inviting me to book again!!

I suppose the losing connection excuse could be genuine, but why would you choose a venue with poor network or try and work with a dodgy phone?  :wackogirl:

More likely explanation is that she had 2 guys on their way and the other one got there first, so you were dumped!  :rolleyes:

That's probably also the reason she didn't want to give out the address until you got there...though some girls want to get you in a spot where they can eyeball you before giving out the exact address.  :unknown:

Whatever is the real reason...she's a possible timewaster!  :thumbsdown:

SaneOnes

More likely explanation is that she had 2 guys on their way and the other one got there first, so you were dumped!  :rolleyes:

That's probably also the reason she didn't want to give out the address until you got there...
Whatever is the real reason...she's a possible timewaster!  :thumbsdown:

The majority of the newer prossies in Norfolk area tend to be of this attitude and that's why i mostly see the already well-reviewed girls in London and in Midlands despite being based in Norfolk. Norwich is definitely in the top 5 rubbish/timewasting service/prossies list. Not surprised that Lowestoft wouldn't have much to offer.