Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rosey565, Chelmsford.  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

This girl's profile has taken my eye, however in messages we exchanged she said she charges an extra £10 for owo and cim, which would take her hour rate to £140! Her feedback is good, but I'd like to ask if anyone here has met rosey?

External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

think that is the same shit parlour I went to with mattress on the floor judging by pics

cumagain2

Hello colleagues, met Rosey today for 30 minutes at £70. She is as per the photos and offered OWO for an extra £10 which I declined. It is the same place MF describes with a mattress on the floor but comfortable. I wasn't there for a good nights sleep. She is attractive with a lovely figure (nice real tits) and very tasty pussy with light fingering allowed. She is quite tight and didn't have any lube so it was a bit of a challenge but did succeed  :yahoo: Rosey is ploitely spoken and has a warm personality - girl next door type.

Offline Sparta Prada

Hello colleagues, met Rosey today for 30 minutes at £70. She is as per the photos and offered OWO for an extra £10 which I declined. It is the same place MF describes with a mattress on the floor but comfortable. I wasn't there for a good nights sleep. She is attractive with a lovely figure (nice real tits) and very tasty pussy with light fingering allowed. She is quite tight and didn't have any lube so it was a bit of a challenge but did succeed  :yahoo: Rosey is ploitely spoken and has a warm personality - girl next door type.

Any chance of writing a review? Reviews are important to the success of this forum.

Did she kiss, or offer kissing to you?

And I have to say that if a girl is charging £120 an hour I would be extremely disappointed she can't even offer a proper bed for the action. She is far too overpriced IMO.

cumagain2

Hello SP, apologies for not writing a full review at this time but do understand the importance of it. I just wanted to get some new info to you ASAP. Rosey did kiss which was "light" French with soft lips - very nice IMO. Comms were good.

Offline muddy funxter

I don't dispute the ladies are good, and I've fucked in worse places but I wasn't paying! perhaps I am just getting old and manky mattress on floor just makes me feel im wasting my money if that makes sense

Offline fatboy

The position of the mattress is important 'cos once on the floor some of us might need assistance to get back up again !  :cool:

Offline muddy funxter

The position of the mattress is important 'cos once on the floor some of us might need assistance to get back up again !  :cool:

Not quite yet but guess not to long away!